Ereptor...gone?

Started by Retto, May 13, 2003, 03:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retto

Ereptor seems to have deleted himself, intentionally or from inactivity. I'm pretty much holding the deciding vote in all this, unless one of the other admins besides ragefur has stepped foward in favor of a reset, so....er....

well, is the game over? You've got until sunday to prove one way or another to me. If, by Sunday, things seem to have changed, I won't go ahead with the reset. Otherwise, it will still be on Sunday.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

wolf bite

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, what fun is it to be an emperor slayer when there is no emperor?  (kind of harms my Sunday morning plans)

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Bran Stoneshield

I'm glad Ereptor is dead. Don't do a restart, things are going differently now
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Deathclaw

Tater rules, the minions of evil. The Axis must die.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Darkness

Ereptor is inactive probably because he just finished up college and is moving back home and it will be some time before he can gain access to the internet again.
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

General Austin

In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Ruatine

*cries* This is totally unfair! He didn't tell me that he was leaving! Me! His own fellow clan member! And now who has inherited leadership of --?? ME! Ugh! *sighs and mutters* This is going to be very interesting indeed....
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Abby The Rat

Yah, ~Hugs~ that mean you and I could ally and become two powerful clans.......

~Smiles~

I still want a reset.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Badrang the Tyrant

Me too Ad!  I am now jealous of everyone's high networth.  

Ereptor

sent to retto.

Ok here is the story.  I left for my aunts house until i flew out of nashville to come home.  i just arrived today.  After 3 exuasting flights.  while at my aunts house i tried to log on, but i couldn't for some reason.  Then the tornado's took out the power and the internet didn't come up for days.  I love this game, and i desperately tried to log back on to my account.  Is there any way you can bring me back?  Please respond asap.

Ereptor
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Ereptor

also i packed up on thursday.  And today is wednesday.  I thought inactivity was only if you are inactive for a week.  is this not so.  Please explain.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*