Revolutionary Decrees

Started by Retto, January 20, 2003, 10:46:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retto

Yaay. So...I'm in the top spot, and I've beaten the game, once again. = 0)

Many of you know that I'm not too fond of people sitting in the top spot for a long time, and I wouldn't want to be a hypocrite, so in a week or two, I will probably be leaving the game, to restart again (maybe) at a later date.

From now until then, I've only got a few simple things that I'd like to get done (in no particular order):

Goal 1: To have the largest army...ever (ie. beat Stormy's record of 50mil rats...by a bit) Mwahaha...without conquering too many more people.

Goal 2: To help the other members of Alliance, so that they have a very good chance of being number one once I'm gone.

Goal 3: Get rich...

Goal 4: Help out people who deserve it

Goal 5: Destroy people who deserve it (mostly people who are unreasonably attacking people with small amounts of land)

So...let's have a fun, and peaceful...ish, week or two. = 0)
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Menatus

Aww, and I'm gonna miss all the fun stuff that will happen in a few weeks. Oh well...

Aldor Plain Walker

well, if anyone deserved to be in the top 10, I guess you do.   Seems like you earned your way up there honorably while others get there by leaching off powerfull warlords and then backstabbing them for land later.

Vengerak

But that's EXACTLY what Retto did.  :P

Misha

Hey Retto, how 'bout giving your good friend the Minister of Commerce some money? Apparently this "Imperium" isn't treating me as well as it should be. ^_^ Guard of Autumn, #905. :rolleyes:
"Of course I can do it. I'm a Gundam pilot, aren't I?
Guard of Autumn, #99
~*~Local Gaming Freak/Terrouger~*~

Shytalon

You need loyalty more than anything, Misha...

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Germania

Wickedclaw

Retto-

Even though you and Raine knocked Orcrist out of the top spot, and since I am in VU, I do congradulate you on your achievement. And, I think your goals are great. But one other thing I wanted to ask you, how many accounts have you had so far???

~Wickedclaw~

Germania

No more than one active, I presume, if that was what you were getting at.

Wickedclaw

I mean in the whole career of RWL. Ex: If someone had 3, but they deleted 2, and they are using their 3rd one right now.

Retto

Initially, I had the Deran-Jed Pumer Clan, as Spigot, and somewhere between then and when it went away, I created Peacemakers, which actually doesn't really play (it's my admin account, so I mostly just get on it to do administrative stuff: answering mail, etc...)...but just gathers money so that, should I ever decide to do something like the independant warlords fund again, I will have the finances to do so.

Then, after the expansion, I created Revolution of Valiant Light. Who-hoo...
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Fenix

You have played the game very well, again.

Not being broken in 3 weeks, and only attacked 4 times since being broken is impressive, but remember, there are those that could bring you down.... with relative ease....  Stormclaw only made those rats because he was an idiot, and there's no proof of his army anyways.  The only way how he could produce an army that large with his strat with that little bit of land he had have to be exempt from enemy attacks for a long time... As it stands now, I could muster 50 million rats in  250 turns, not hard at all.

Germania

I coulda done it in 200  B)  

Fenix

200...yeah right..those things eat like mad, i'm already producing over a million bushels a day and still in deficets.