Mtsenskovite Army (#227)

Started by Retto, January 20, 2003, 03:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retto

Mtsenskovite Army (#227) is under my protection now. This goes for nearly everyone:

Attack them, and I attack you back an equal amount of times. Attack them over 10 times, and I get angry, and will attack you much more than 10 times.

It should be very easy to stay away - they have a teeny amount of land. I'm giving them a bit of time to get on their feet and not be ravaged down to miniscule amounts of land.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Menatus

I gave Mitya some troops so she could gain back the land everyone keeps taking (which isn't much, like you said). Stupid people.

Trident

Why is this account under protection, might I ask?  Don't tell me double accounts are now legal

Shytalon

Excuse me? I know for a fact that Mitya plays one account.

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Mtsenskovite

*blushes*
I only play one account. And it currently isn't doing very well, mostly due to repeated attacks by a select few hordes. As Retto says, I really don't have all that much land (though I've acquired more in the past day), and so attacking me for it won't do much for you anyway. Except put me in a bad mood.
I very much appreciate Retto's and Menatus' aid. When I'm powerful enough to do so, I'll offer what return favors I can.

--Mitya Shostak
--Mitya Shostak
Mtsenskovite Army, #227

Look. My signature is attempting to be original!

Fenix

Mtsenskovite - Espionage me again and you will become fair game.

;) not that you oculd espionage me.

--that's ONLY btw, because you were working for Ragefur--

Ragefur  = dead man.

Menatus

Kind words work. If I ever come back once I delete my account you can gimme something.