"Leader"

Started by wolf bite, May 26, 2003, 12:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

I would like to say goodby to my friend "Leader" from era 2.  He has no IM and was never on this forum. but he was a good player.  His morals were high and would only attack those that had attacked him or the clans that had over attacked him.

Goodby Leader (Although he will never read this)

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Blackeyes

Awww , that's so sad .. I knew him but not formaly or anything ... why did he not return ?
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

wolf bite

He did not really understand it was a war game when he started, he is way to peaceful of a person.  If it had not been for Germania backstabbing him in the begaining, he would have not found evil to fight against. He would not leave something half done, so he only stayed until the reset of the one game he had started.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Holby

Wish I knew him. Oh well, nice guy from what I hear.
*Remembers description* hehe
I will not deleted this

Blackeyes

Poor 'ol chap wish he had of stayed around longer .. he was always up in the top like 30 I do believe .
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ashyra Nightwing

Leader? *thinks*
He was the guy who attacked me 25 times...
Anyway, I'll miss him, and his nice, juicy land...

wolf bite

25 times? He must have really not liked you.

I can say now that he never had any defences. Although I think his highest rank was 2nd, he never cared about winning. His strat was to take down someone whos game playing he did not like. Send all his army to allies. Then leader loot with few or no towers to see who would attack him more then 5 times a day. Then after 2 weaks of gaining money, would blast those that had attacked him. This would spread the land of those he did not like to lots of people, thus weakening them.

He was a great target that took the attention away from who really had his army, usualy me.

Wolf bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite

Ashyra Nightwing

Well, I did attack him... erm... a few times. Maybe 12.

Dead Eye

I ordered leader to leave the burrowed lands, or else I would attack him. he never complied, so I hit him tons of times.
:D  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Almkman

Wolf Bite why did you have to post the same thing twice.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

wolf bite

Posted 2 times because the computer glitched.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Badrang the Tyrant

Aren't Xenocide and Leader the same people?  :huh:  

RazorClaw

Xenocide was on here today, the first time I've seen him since February.

Xenocide

I have always been here, I never left, although as you can see from my posting count, I rarely reply on this forum.  I find many of the strings here to be childish and of absolutely no value.  People seem to talk about the stupidest things, as though they don't care about what they are saying, as long as their posting count increases.

Kilks goodbye message was the first one in a long time that had any meaning to it, it was a message worth reading.

Actually, there is value for me in these posts.  I have learned a lot about the redwall players.  I have learned which of those are arrogent, or friendly, who would be worth allys with, and who to avoid like the plague.  Personalities shine through these postings very brightly... and that knowledge has served me well in the game.

Oh, and I am not Leader.
"You call that a knife? THIS is a knife."
"That's not a knife, that's a spoon."
"Alright, alright, you win. I see you've played knifey-spooney before."

Badrang the Tyrant

I remember now, you were Aged. I think that's right...