Poll

Started by Mark, January 23, 2003, 04:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark

Have you read the redwall  books?
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

TR Shadow

Yes, I have.

This is a little off topic here, but is that Issac from Golden Sun as your avatar?

Mark

Yup! I have to get that game!

user posted image

TR Shadow

I loves that game!!!  I especaly love Ivan, he's hot.

Trident

I've read all the Redwall books; except Triss.

Aqualis

I've read all except for Triss. I'm waitin' for it to come out in paperback edition. :D  
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Orcrist

It has in PA. Golden Sun is AWESOME. GS2 comes out in like 1/2-1 week!!!
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Wickedclaw

I have read all but Taggerung and Triss, and actually I am on my last few chapters of Lord Brocktree, which is one of the best yet, I think.

Menatus

Lord Brocktree IS THE best Redwall book. It was the first one I read, out of all of them. Actually, I'm halfway through it cuz I just got it. But yeah, Lord Brocktree was the best.

calria

*twiddles*
I had to mark the less than 6 one. *sniff* I started AP English V this semester and so all my reading time is taken up with books on Ethics and Cultural Literacy and The Bell Jar and Brave New World and baaaah!

but at least I'll have time to read in college, since I won't have to take any english courses. woo.

Mark

I've read none <_< . *sigh*. My brother, Starfire always chides me about not reading them.  

user posted image

Alpha

all of them! :D  :D  :D  PEARLS OF LUTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! that one's da best  :P

~Alpha
I'm a Christian and proud of it! God bless you all (even if we are evil, God still loves us)
"He shows us how to love.... each day" <-by me (Alpha)

Please check out my site!!! WOLVES!!
It needs more members >_@

~Alpha (a wolf pack leader's title)

Part of ANODAWOC,
           Animals NOt Dead And With Out Chee*e

Wickedclaw

Truthfully, I hated reading books, until i actually stumbled across them from a friend I met in a game I play, Tribes! But I have read every book, except Taggerung(which I am half way through) and Triss. I have read all the others, taking each one in about 2 days, lol. I cant wait until Loamhedge come out!!!!

Holby

I took me almost a year to read Taggerung :rolleyes:
The others weren't like that, though. I'd read them in less than a week, mostly...
I own Triss (only person I know that has the hard cover), but I haven't finished it yet <_< .
I will not deleted this

Wickedclaw

In one day I have read half of Taggerung, lol. I get into my little reading zone and I stay in it for a long time.