Free land from Daughters of Delor!!!

Started by Shael of Torethevel, January 23, 2003, 05:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shael of Torethevel

I've nearly sold all my stuff, but I'm still seem to have quite a high nw. A lot of people have begun to attack me, which is just what I need to leave sooner. Some high people of course would have trouble attacking me because they'd lose 3% troops, which is why I joined my old clan, ROM. (It's really amusing, since I was the warlord of the clan, and when I left, I had no more "diplomatic abilities" for the clan, so the clan news is still the same. I laughed so hard, there was all this stuff about being at war with Omega and AO.........) If you are a diplomat for your clan, and want to attack me without losing 3% troops, just set ROM to war. There are two other members in the clan, but they're disabled, no need to worry. lol. Take as much as you want, but if I have less than 5000 land, don't think about it. I'll be able to take care of the rest.
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Shael of Torethevel

Darn, you can't bump by editing.....
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Menatus

Nope. Free land from me except people I do not like (which is BlackRockSpire.....and that's about it) Free land from him, too. I have like 15,000 land so...enjoy peeps!

I'm bumping for ya.

RazorClaw

Well, Menatus, you just "bumped" me. I didn't think that you would attack someone 100 RANKS BELOW YOU!!! Actually, NOW it's MORE!!! Thanks a lot. I thought you were quitting. Hope you do soon.

Menatus

How could I possibly attack someone 100 ranks below me? I only use expand view, and only attack people I'm warring with. Well fine, I have no troops, take back whatever I took. I don't remember attacking though.

BTW some person has the account "menatus brensk" or something. Thieving my so-cool name...*shakes fist*.

RazorClaw

Listen to this:

1.1 hours ago You find another warlord viewing your stats!

1.1 hours ago Menatus Blackhorde (#456) attacked you! Your enemy captured 478 acres of land and destroyed:
12,071 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
3,240 Stoats

1.1 hours ago Menatus Blackhorde (#456) attacked you! Your enemy captured 560 acres of land and destroyed:
9,489 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
11,582 Stoats

1.1 hours ago Menatus Blackhorde (#456) attacked you! Your enemy captured 331 acres of land and destroyed:
1,581 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
2,440 Stoats

1.1 hours ago Menatus Blackhorde (#456) attacked you! Your enemy captured 283 acres of land and destroyed:
7,039 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
643 Stoats

1.1 hours ago Menatus Blackhorde (#456) attacked you! Your enemy captured 303 acres of land and destroyed:
4,356 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
1,098 Stoats

1.1 hours ago Menatus Blackhorde (#456) attacked you! Your enemy captured 408 acres of land and destroyed:
8,635 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
2,472 Stoats

1.1 hours ago Menatus Blackhorde (#456) attacked you! Your enemy captured 315 acres of land and destroyed:
5,520 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
1,969 Stoats

1.1 hours ago Menatus Blackhorde (#456) attacked you! Your enemy captured 296 acres of land and destroyed:
6,964 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
20,016 Stoats

Deathclaw

lol. You should higher my services to exterminate the problem of "Menatus Brensk" and any to arise.... lol. I took your land earlier to fix my economy, Menatus. lol. I need more, though...
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Menatus

Oh whoops. If I knew it was you I wouldn't attack. Well, not that your attitute was very good about it. Mine wasn't when Kilk attacked me, though. Yes, I noticed Deathclaw. But it's okay. I'm trying to die ^^;;; Keep going.

RazorClaw

Menatus

Well, instead of complaining why don't you...perhaps...take it back?

Just a suggestion.

Holby

No, don't say that! You don't let the pony raisers take your land- it's unfair on everyone else.
I will not deleted this

RazorClaw

Since you say that you're going to quit, I "took it back" My economy is also much better, I'm losing $254,000, or something around there. Anyway, don't attack me back. Please!!! I just took your suggestion. And I had to sell 30,000 of each troop to get to my current status. I have way too many troops, I used to have about 300,000 of each troop at rank 104.  My economy needs to increase. When I get more turns, I'll have to first, gain about $100,000,000 then I'll scout for most of my remaining turns. For the rest, construct. Actually, I probably wouldn't have been able to break you except ther's something about "your enemy's provisions" that "you take advantage of".

Holby

You let the pony raiser do that! That wasn't very nice, Menatus.
Complainers getting the land. Bah!
:lol:  
I will not deleted this

RazorClaw

I complain when someone attacks me that I can't see them if i use expand view 5 times. You would, too. If you had been in my position. I just restarted from being brutally attacked (lowered 100 ranks and -$700,000) and I'm getting attacked even more.

Holby

I don't complain. Never have.
What happens, happens.
You've been attacked 14 times since you restarted- big deal.
I will not deleted this