Free land from Daughters of Delor!!!

Started by Shael of Torethevel, January 23, 2003, 05:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

*squeaky wheel gets the grease* I've been attacvked over 200 times! I feel so nice... *mumbles, remembering the Josh/War stage where he lost 200 milion nw or somethign like that....
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

RazorClaw

Well, Holby, what if 8 of those attacks are from someone in the top 20??? And you aren't even in the top 100??? Tcha!!!

Menatus

Oh, I'm 100 ranks ahead of you, though I was ranked 60? I didnt have to expaind view to see YOUR name. Quit exaggerating, it's annoying.

RazorClaw

Well, than you attacked me when you were 40 ranks ahead. Anyhoo, I'm +$100,000 now, so I have no right to complain any longer. Menatus, you don't have too many rescources, do you??? I didn't get much...

Der fuhrer

relax man i get raped more then that every day or two
just attack some other spread ur attacks to loads of people and bounce back

Holby

Quote from: General Austin*squeaky wheel gets the grease*
-BUT-
Silence is golden

(Some proverb, or saying that contradicts yours :P )
I will not deleted this

Shael of Torethevel

Goodbye! Daughters of Delor, #679, has been marked for deletion. I've really had a great time here, and it's one of the most fun places I've ever been to on the ROC. Maybe I'll be back someday to play again, but you'll never know. This is Shael, signing off from Redwall: Warlords for the last time. Wish me luck, and look out for me!

~The Lady Shael, Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, The Band of Rebels, and El Queso, Clan of the Rebels of Mossflower, Ruler and Commander of the Daughters of Delor, and Empress of Mossflower Country and Beyond
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Holby

*Wishes Shael luck, and murmurs a quiet goodbye*
I will not deleted this