Why I collapsed 50 ranks.

Started by ~>John<~, January 23, 2003, 05:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~>John<~

Actually, I don't know. :P
Basically violent Sheep A. Stockpiles rats or B. found i have only 1.5 mil. Or at least, USED to have 5 mil. anyway, thanks to this sudden lack of troops I could certainly do with lots of troops :P

LoL. Ill climb tho

And when i do Violent sheep is going to pay back the 30,000 acres he stole
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Fenix

I'm working on making orcrist collapse ranks too, his food isn't letting him go very easily!

Holby

Wait, let me guess. This is another call for aid <_<  
I will not deleted this

Fenix

I know why you collapsed that many ranks - Orcrist lost rank 1, and VU started falling apart, Orcrist was regaining ground until he decided to backstab me...

Quit complaining everyone, at least you aren't doing as bad as me!

~>John<~

geex fnix orcrist doesn't involve me VS does.
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Fenix

Grr, change your signature, John, I'm the best wildcat:)

Trident

John, does your last name begin with an "E"?  If so...that means you're Vana's guy...

~>John<~

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

calria

I am totally and completely confused. and I still say Violent Sheep is an easy land grab. Good lord, I mean, just pull a few naval assaults or use those weasels. Nobody stocks weasels, so they're a good attack if you can't get thru otherwise.

Orcrist

Fenix- YOU backstabbed ME. You hit Aden like 12 times, breaching the alliance. You lying bas****. go to heck (didn't wanna have to edit it). Once I make Blueeyes Returned, you will be QUITE sorry. Also, I was only grain then because I had sent Austin nearly 95% of my troops. Shut up fenix. Seriously...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant