Martin The Warrior (book)

Started by , January 23, 2003, 06:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omg, i just read the book, and i cried at the end. It was so sad. Omg. From what i've read, i see that Brian Jacques likes to kill off one of the main characters in each book at the end. O well, if anyone else read teh book, please tell me what you thought of it. *SNIFF*

TR Shadow

Yes, I've read it.  I nearly cried when Feldoh died, but I really didn't care when Rose died.

~>John<~

ya. Well. I hated when M. Mellus died, and shogg, and feldoh, and rose, and Log-a-log[Fenno killed him] And Log-a-log [Malkariss's horde killed this one] and...well....you get the point.  
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

~>John<~

SPOILER WARNING

anyway, this topic was spam. but now I'm changing it.In Mattimeo I swore if constance died I wouldn't read anymore of Brian Jaques book, And when Rollo's mom died and so did Friar Hugo I stopped reading for a week I was so mad at B.j.
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Holby

When you do things like that, give spoiler warnings- I hate when people give books away.
I will not deleted this

Trident

SSSSSPPPPPOOOOOIIIIILLLLLLLEEEEER

I hated it when Felldoh died, Rose shoulda died earlier. (j/j)
Yeah, it was sad when Cregga, Ranguvar, and that otter in the Bellmaker died.  (notta mention Methusalah)

~>John<~

ya and when fatch died i hated it

not to mention Captain Clary, Brig Thyme and Urthstipe

P.S. Fatch shouldn't have died.

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Trident

Fatch had a good death; he died protecting somebody.