I don't belive it.

Started by ~>John<~, January 23, 2003, 06:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~>John<~

Well, I hope he tells me his new account....
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Trident

He's dead, huh?  I know who did that...or at least the 2 people...

Holby

Kilk + Tarsonis
He's disabled. Rank 11
I will not deleted this

Fenix

Northern hordes is the last EO around.  If he wasn't such a good guy he'd probably be attacked too

Fenix

The Stonewall Brigade 1151.

Trident

I forget stuff a lot, yet I have a photographic memory: who is Northern Hordes?  I've narrowed it down to being that person...(lol, great description) with that bird painting a picture...names escape me easily.  

~>John<~

but thats disabled too.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Trident

He must be having bood luck then...multiple accounts

Kilkenne

He more or less made his own bed, don't be in disbelief, he did it to himself...I wouldn't attack ANYONE that hard unless they did something to provoke it, and he attacked my long time friend, Tarsonis very hard...

~Kilkenne of Kilk's Marauders

Trident

Quote from: KilkenneHe more or less made his own bed, don't be in disbelief, he did it to himself...I wouldn't attack ANYONE that hard unless they did something to provoke it, and he attacked my long time friend, Tarsonis very hard...

Not to be mean or anything, but where did that come out of?

Holby

I don't care who attacked him. You don't need to explain. It doesn't matter.
Not to me, at least.
Just means my number is slowly going up the ranks as being "old."
(And no, I'm not obsessed with this number thing. Where'd you get that idea? :D )
I will not deleted this

Kilkenne

What do you mean? (For reference, I also have held a personal vendetta against him for some time since he crippled the original Marauders)

Holby

Paladarian?
Or something like that...
I will not deleted this

calria

so did he get disabled because of multiple accounts?
wah and he would be sat sitting right on top of me when all I want is to see myself in top 10 for just a minute or two...

gad... I sound like Mentatus did a few weeks ago...

General Austin

I'm Aus, the Northern Hordes dude. You probably don't know me 'cause I don't get involved in tha really big wars. *thank goodness* I hope he comes back. He was a good friend to me, even if he was a jerk to you guys.  :(  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.