Who is Violent Sheep?!

Started by Trident, January 23, 2003, 06:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

I would GREATLY appreciate SOMEBODY telling ME who VIOLENT SHEEP IS!!!!!

835 I think...

Don't be afriad to tell me...  :ph34r:  

~>John<~

yes 835 the bloodthirsty blighter/
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Trident

Very good; but what board poster?

Fenix

i admire the kid...he works hard for his rank... attakced me a few times more than i'dve liked, but i got past him.

Holby

Quote"...the kid..."
Makes you sound like a vet.  :P  I still boast 2 numbers lower than you 121 :D  - 123
I will not deleted this

Fenix

...little punk....

You're hair raisers?!!!! We fought like mad before....

hehe :)

You stole my position in DI, and shut me out of their blanket of protection, but I quickly wrought my destruction on you, windhounds, and one other guy...stella diabolica, I think... 3 newest members into DI. :)

Holby

Stella Diabolica #89- still around, vacation
Windhounds- #116 Still around
Hair Raisers- #121- Took bounty on Tarsonis at one stage, taking much land, $100 mil off Stormy. (Me :D )
Tarsonis #123- Had too many troops for me to get past.

DI- ten positions max. Bogfoot recruited me, but griever gave me the password :)  
I will not deleted this

calria

violent sheep isn't that hard to get past, really... *shrug* never been attacked by him, but I've gotten some rather nice pasture on which to raise my fat little ponies. *amused*

windhound

Violent Sheep  *shudders* I really dislike them, do a news search on 116, me...  He attacked me, I took back exactly how much land he took from me, and he set the entire AMD on me, saying that I tried to kill him...   Then AMD set EVTF to war status, and I had to disband because the few hordes left in EVTF were getting beaten up really bad...

...Ick...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Mark

Violent sheep? he got half my land once! I still what to get him back! *laughs evilly*  :D  
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Holby

Yeah, he took half my land, once, too... j/k :D

Suffocate him with buffalo -or- (the better alternative) fill him up with cheese until he goes "BOOM!"

Yes, then we eat some more cheese as a celebration, and everyone joins cafi, except the anti-cafi's... Yiss...
I will not deleted this

Wickedclaw

Violent Sheep cracks me up. I think it was him that sent me a death threat a long time ago, saying he was going to "pulverize" me. hehehe, now he is just my little play toy, he gets land and I enjoy taking it away from him. If anyone wants to set a bount on him, I will gladly take it up. Hrm.....this sounds good, I am going to be a little bounty service, besides the others that are still doing bounties, I think Tarsonis is, not sure if it was him or not, though.

~Wickedclaw

Trident

Violent Sheep "fed" on my sister's account when she first joined.  Heh, she's still in the rank 400 or so... darn blighter that sheep is!