I'm back....

Started by , June 18, 2003, 10:26:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ok, after a long time of ditching you and going off to try and find real friends, I've realized that (after finding no friends) was destined to sped my life in front of a computer. Anyway, I;m playing this cool MMORPG called Ragnarok, but my thief takes half an hour to heal each time, and since I have nothing better to do, I've come back here. I've started a new account, and I will stay for good this time. *YAY*

Anyway, I know you all missed me :sick: , so could I get a brief recap of what I missed during my quest to find friends...

I know nobody really cares about me, but I just wanted to say a quick hello to all my friends..You wouldn't leave me, would you? :unsure:

P.S. Notice, I have learned how to spell properly, and I have also learned proper grammar.  :snicker:  

Almkman

Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Peace Alliance

LOL, I agree with almkman. Who are you?

Maybe the forum got new people while you were gone and now you've got no friends here either and that would be you're totally alone.....

Don't worry, I'll be you're friend!

Brock

Umm... Stuff happened, new people came, old people left, we have a turbo server, more stuff happened, and then you came back.  I don't know who you are either so you must have been gone a really long time.  
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Holby

You /don't/ know who Cheeeeesy is? *Gasps*
Go the dancing banana!
Welcome back, Cheeeeesy. I'm sure you'll make a better impression on most of us this time.
::agrees::  
I will not deleted this

Badrang the Tyrant

Now I know I am not a newbie!  It seems like Holby and I are the only ones who know who Cheeeeesy is so far....

Ashyra Nightwing

CHEEESY!
*hugs*
You're back!
And I'm beating you in post counts..

Bring back the banana!

Trident

Yeah, bring the dancing bannanna avatar back!  That was cute!

Kenny Boy

Quote from: TridentYeah, bring the dancing bannanna avatar back!  That was cute!
i think i know what you mean by dancing banana brb  *checks to find where he saw it*

edit:do you mean this banana avatar *points to avatar*
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Kenny Boy

i dont think i remember you cheesy....... when did you join rwl........... and you're welcome to, if you're good, join summer blaze.......... we are hoping to one day possibly be as good as slayer and to aid winter in any way, we look up to slayer so if you want in-game message me at 59 if you would like to join and if you are in top-35
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

Ruatine

I can't truly say that I remember Cheeeeesy, but I do recall seeing some of his (hopes Cheeeeesy is a guy) posts.

Anyway, welcome back, Cheeeeesy!  :hihi:

P.S. Cal's gone, so you don't have to worry about grammar or spelling anymore.  :sick:  *sniff*  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Kenny Boy

yeah its pretty sad withput Cal here to critisize our errors............. you should have seen her on the winter forums
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

TR Shadow

Ah, Cheeeesy.  I remember you.  If I'm not mistaken, you were an old member of Winter.  *Thinks* Yeah, you were there when I was breaking into the Winter forum.  That was sooooo funny!

Blackeyes

Hey Cheeeesy ... its been quite awhile ... now there are so many new things like VI and TSR and turbo ... you'll definently have to sign up for them all . I can't believe you have returned ....
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Wow...it's good to see that at least some of you remember me...What can I say, if you dont know me, you soon will.

Anyway, I hope to get back up in the top 100's soon, I'm doing OK, thanks to all that asked...