Normal Server

Started by , June 22, 2003, 08:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The normal server is screwing up again! I get some wierd message, and I can't log in after that.

This is what happens:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/boze/public_html/warlords/login.php on line 16

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/boze/public_html/warlords/login.php:16) in /home/boze/public_html/warlords/html.php on line 61

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/boze/public_html/warlords/login.php:16) in /home/boze/public_html/warlords/html.php on line 62

Ruatine

Eh, you may be forgiven for posting this topic since you've been away for awhile. This has been happening on about an average of once a week (maybe more, I'm not exactly sure) for the past month or so. The Admins will fix it when they get around to it. Meanwhile, we RWL players just sit around and wait.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Ashyra Nightwing

Yes, it seems to be happening a lot... I wonder what's causing it..

LoL. This is just like Ragnarok and Stupid Gravity. Their servers are down more than tehy are up. Not to mention, they just got hacked!  <_<