What to do, what to do

Started by Wickedclaw, January 23, 2003, 09:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wickedclaw

Well it comes to a fork in the road at which I havent decided what to do. No I am not going to leave, this is actually a little fork and a bump in the road. Well it seems that VU will soon disband, and I cant decide what to do, hence the 'what to do, what to do' topic. Well I havent really decided what new clan I want to join, although I did send a few messages, just to see if I could get in. But right now I am thinking of leaving VU, and becoming a "none" kinda person until I get a response to my message. So here is my part where I am thinking, "Egad brain!"(pinky the brain, if anyone has ever watched it, it was an older show, that was funny.) But anyways, here is where I need help, I cant decide whether just to become a none person and go against the threat of being smoked by other members of the top 10, or if I should stay in VU, since of the protection we have with other clans.

Like I said, it is but a small fork, and I cant decide. Everyone is probably thinking, "Shut up you dang fool!" But that is ok because I just wanted to know what other people thought of my "ordeal."

~The infamous idiot, Wickedclaw~

Menatus

VU will be deleted as soon as someone will, if you look in the forum, so you can't stay in it. My best advice is to ask Aus if you can join Northern.

Deathclaw

Come to Order of the Arrow. That is MY advice to you.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Holby

You'd be a help to Falcon- maybe you should message Slynder about it. After all, who wants to join a completely established clan ;) ?

I actually think you should stick out as a "none" for a little while, and see how things go. You mightn't need to join a clan!
I will not deleted this

Deathclaw

Hence the reason to join OA.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Wickedclaw

Lol, well I am now off worse than I started. I have had 3-4 clans ask me to join them, and I have sent messages to 2 clans seeing if I would be accepted there. If I do get a message back saying I can join either of them, I am going to off pretty bad. I have good friends in all clans and I cant decide which to join! lol

Oh, and Holby your avatar is awesome. Squall is cool!

~Wickedclaw

Holby

*Slashes with gunblade at the dancing panda jokingly*

(Don't join them! They just want your protection)
I will not deleted this

windhound

"Don't join them! They just want your protection"

Why not offer some protection?  heh, I gave EVTF some protection when I joined, most members were quite far below me in rank...  Now that I have been pounded for no real reason by AMD, I needed a clan to protect me, so I joined IMC...  it can work both ways, protect, then be protected...  

-Stupid fox...  it's miliary disadvantages gives others unfair advantages over you...  I checked the AMD members who attacked me, right after they attacked, and they had less miliarty than me, in everything...  heh...-
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Holby

Hello Windhound!
NOTE: check out the number. #116!
Someone else older than Tarsonis :P  But someone older than me <_<

I like the fox's special rule- pity it always fails for me :( .
I will not deleted this

calria

what's the obsession with warlord numbers?

I'm #41... drool over that lol

Holby

A double digiter! *Snatches at numbers*
*Evil cackle* I will have the oldest number. Yiss, Yiss... Will be mine, mine, MINE!
I will not deleted this

General Austin

I'm open. We've got an alliance with  Alliance *pardon the pun* and we're pretty bad off in terms of numbers of members. I told you the password, so it's up to you. Good luck!

P.S. My advice is to not join OA. It's not that I have anything against Deathclaw, but Kilk's always been pretty hyped up to kill him whenever he can. You might get in the cross-fire.  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Holby

*Looks up* Join the double digiter! Then, when everything looks safe, throw them out the window... Yiss, one less to deal with...
Yiss...
I will not deleted this

General Austin

BAD Holby!!! *kicks him* :lol:  :D  :P  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

The Beatles

Make a bounty for any double-digiter, and twice that for any single-digiter. Yiss, yiss!  :D