What to do, what to do

Started by Wickedclaw, January 23, 2003, 09:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wickedclaw

Well I joined Northern, Aus's clan. I think it will be a good clan to join, but before I got to join any clan last night, I got pounded by TarsonisIV about 9 times and he took a ton of land. So now my economy is all whacked up and I am going to go on a rage, probably against people who are land fat, I am still in #7, so all beware.

Wickedclaw

Windhound-

I have beaten the crap out of a few AMD people for you! I actually did it for 3 reasons:
1) They are all landfat
2) I need land since I had a lot taken from me
3) I wanted to get revenge for windhound considering he did a lot for me when I was in EVTF

So there it is, I will continue attacks, mainly on Vandora, I move him/her back a good 8 or 9 spots back.

~Wickedclaw

General Austin

I would, but I can't prepare Raiders. Sorry. =o(
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Holby

Quote from: The BeatlesMake a bounty for any double-digiter, and twice that for any single-digiter. Yiss, yiss!  :D
Slynder won't let me do that :(
Yiss, what a pity...
I will not deleted this

Fenix

People should stop joining my ally's clans...:/ Ragefur's land is becoming a rare commodity and I made have to hurt 280 or wickedclaw more... not for awhile though... i have so much unbuilt land, and in alot of debt.,..70k racks make about 280k rats a turn on 100%.... soooo....i'm selling 4 million for $450 a piece...go in and buy pplease, each buidling costsm e 33k to make, please support the josh! (get some cheap ratties too!

Trident

Everybody attacks Ragefur these days, must be the vengeance of the romantic's tribe...

Fenix

I'd use other words...but heck, sure ...everyone attacks him...riiight...
I was like the first to hit him in a long time, he's always attacking..

I'ts ME who hasn't been hit in awhile *yawns and leans back in his chair, surrounded by millions of troops and 100k barracks...*

Wickedclaw

*sighs* I am not even land fat, but I am always attacked......wonder why.........