I may be back, or possibly not.

Started by Beem, June 24, 2003, 08:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Almkman

We need rubber bands so then they spring back after leaving a while.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Pikepaw

**Sets a trap with skittles as bait to make Beem stay.**  You shall never leave if I can help it!
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Almkman

SKITTLES!*jumps at the skittles*

Pikepaw

NNOOOO!  THOSE ARE FOR BBEEEEEMMMMM!  **Tackles Almkman to save him as the trap goes off and also to keep the bait in place.  Resets the trap and lectures Almkman.**  Those skittles are bait for my trap to keep Beem here, don't touch them.  **Gives Almkman some skittles.**  Here you can have these skittles.  Now go run off and play like a good dibbun.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Almkman

*punches Pikepaw in the face*SKITTLES!*dives for skittles again*

Beem

*Just blinks.* Wow, I didn't realize I was so popular... *looks down at the long rope attached to him, then at Brock with the rubber bands, then to pike and his trap.* Hmmm, I am here for a bit *look around to be sure a barrier field hasn't been placed up.* Well for a bit anyhow.  *Goes off to look around and see what has been going on in his absence.*  

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Brock

What?  I didn't have rubber bands!  I was the one with the crowbar that wanted skittles!  Perhaps I will just chain you to the forums at night so you don't run away when no one's looking...
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Wapekip

Maybe we should tie him up, put him in a 10mX10m cage so he can't escape.  We also take all his skittles and put them in a trap so if Beem did get out of the cage, he would fall into the trap and be forced to stay on the forums.
I am Pikepaw, my name is Pikepaw spelled backwards.
See that weasel in my avatar, I look a lot like him, almost like twins.