BLAH [edited by a mod]

Started by , June 27, 2003, 07:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Almkman

Yes it's dancing I might as well take it to the president and make a fortune.Just like that frog which I forget the name of.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Ruatine

Will you two quit spamming please?

On topic:

Cheeeeesy, using asterisks and other symbols to hide the letters of swear words does nothing. People who've heard the words before still know what they are. Some (like myself) would rather not fill their heads with such words. More to the point, however, using symbols to disguise swears is against the rules.  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

So if the guy swears at me in his PM, how do I show the severty of his PM? Where are the admins?!?!?!

Ruatine

QuoteSo if the guy swears at me in his PM, how do I show the severty of his PM? Where are the admins?!?!?!

To answer the first question: PM one of the admins. Yes, you can do that. It's the same as PMing any other member.

To answer the second: That is the question of the hour. Where are the admins?  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

man...they should put up some more mods at least. Or people with administrative powers. The guys got me really mad, and he should be dealt with.

Holby

And so should you for your actions. I don't know whether it actually bothered you that you were showing the whole forum a message which you found offensive- if you found it that way, wouldn't everyone else?
And don't give me rubbish about putting asterisks in, because you only did that after I saw it and told you to edit it.
*Annoyed*
I will not deleted this

I found it offensive because of the insult, since I know him from school, and he acts really stupid. The swear words themselves weren't offensic to me.

P.S. There were only a few of us on at the time.

Holby

Quote from: CheeeeesyP.S. There were only a few of us on at the time.
It doesn't matter who was on, IMO, it's the principal of the thing.
Would you still have posted what you did if there were a 100 people there?
I will not deleted this

Almkman

There will be two new mods soon.I only know one of them.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Holby deserves to be a mod. He's basically the only user here with over 500 posts all acquired through not spamming! :rolleyes:  

Abby The Rat

I am still a mod, also a lot of people have contact with me. If you wanted to thing to be dealt with, you can PM me. I do log on once in while no matter how busy I am.

And almkman is right, there are two new mod in the works.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

One, for some reason, I seriously wasn't able to PM the admins (I couldn't find the button)

Two, I didn't know you had the power to delete accounts

Three, which 2 users are the mods (Julie?)

Abby The Rat

The news of who going to be the new mod will not be released until they are made the mods.

A Few people knows, but if they say something before they are made a mod, they are going to the little room called the gag room.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Holby

Is the gag room fun? I almost get the impression that the gag room had gagged people in there.
*thinks* Nah, impossible!
*Tries to find gag room and its key to open the door*
I will not deleted this

Deathclaw

Quote from: Cheeeeesywhats wrong with *** or ###?
What is wrong is it denotes swearing.
Glory, Glory, Man United!