hobbies

Started by Mark, January 24, 2003, 05:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark

Whats your hobbie?
:D  
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Aqualis

Cars!!! And computers.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Wickedclaw

my hobbies, I play tennis baseball and I agressive inline(x-games rollerblading ;) ) and I am a computer an gaming fanatic. Oh, and I am spending most of my time reading lately.

Wickedclaw

Oh, I forgot, I like playing with my puppy Lucy!!!! How could I forget her, she is the best dog ever!

~>John<~

tennis reading soccer and Gaming fanatic. If anyone else knows some good online FREE games will u tell me?
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Wickedclaw

John, you are a good guy. Tennis and gaming are the best 2 things ever. Your one fault though, you need to spell your name different, j/k! My name is jonathan, jon for short, and I spell it J-o-n, lol.

Wickedclaw

~>John<~

call me Jonathan and DIE/ j/k but on my birth certificate thingy it says "John" not "jon"
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

~>John<~

lol ur a good guy too TENNIS RULES  did u see the 21-19 5th set finish in the Roddick match?

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Holby

Are we talking Australian Open here?
I will not deleted this

~>John<~

Quote from: HolbyAre we talking Australian Open here?
Well i didn't think Roddick had been in any other 21-19 matches :P yes we are talking Australia Open

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Holby

I win, I'm Australian :P
(Do you have those annoying American accent commentators? Or the Aussie ones?)
I will not deleted this

~>John<~

SO AM I lol

EDIT:I have one of both accents, sometimes 2 americans and 1 aussie but always 1 aussie

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Holby

Was their s'posed to be a j/k in there?

Americans accents... so irritating...
I will not deleted this

Fenix

I like basketball, football, school, computer games....

My friends wouldn't agree with me about school...but that's just because they're jealous:P

I've been absent 157 classes this semester...and passing....not too proud of my under-70% grades tho..*slaps self*

Holby

I play basketball and table tennis. Yiss...
Ping! *bounce* Ping *bounce* Ping.... *no return* I win...

Yiss...
I will not deleted this