hobbies

Started by Mark, January 24, 2003, 05:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenix

Holby! GET a lifeee, I've been working so hard to fill up the entire board with "last poster: Fenix"

I'm never going ot succeed with such dedicated people like you...join my clan! lol...

Holby

I'll ease off in a day or two's time. Going away on a short holiday :D
Ooh, BTW I can move back into my room soon :) (I've been living on the computer, nothing else to do in this heat) It's been re-carpeted, AND repainted.
I will not deleted this

Krull of the Kaptors

Hey I play tennis too! We're sorta kinda a tennis family. In fact I was named after a tennis player. (Stefan Edberg). I also ski, downhill and freestyle respectively. I also take Karate and paint Warhammer miniatures, play Paintball, mountain climb, draw, sketch and paint etc. RPing Redwall at INSU, AOS etc. is another hobby.. sub-hobby I guess. I'm one of those really active guys who does alotta stuff.

Trident

Hmm... hiking is fun.  Anything that's active is cool, even if it's runnign from a crazed neighbor who threatens to shoot you, THAT was awesome!!  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  

Holby

Warhammer miniatures! WE (meaning both Wood Elves and "we") are the best :P
I will not deleted this

Trident

Once known as:
"seasoned stealer of cheese", "veteran cheese thief", "Warlord's living footstool", "Other." (Top billed), and "GOOD poster."

Commanding Officer, Imperial Regiment #121

I should lobby to change some of those endings...j/j  :D  

Holby

You should lobby? What does that mean :blink:  
I will not deleted this

Trident

:huh: SSSSHH, I don't know either!   :lol:   I THINK ;)  it means vote  :unsure:  or something like that... ;)  hmmm

Holby

Yiss... *Takes a word, out and fits a new one in* Ah, I see.
Suggestions?
(But not too loud)
I will not deleted this

Shytalon

Lessee... I'm a wannabe artist and writer to begin with:

Anime/Manga/Mahnwa, listening to music (goodness it's a varied sort nowadays), being a bum, programming, a bit of soccer, track, cross-country, and more art.

That's really what's taking precedence, now. I've decided to go for my third year of it, so it's getting to be quite important.

And as a side note, I'll have my first novel self-published soon, hopefully by the end of this school year. What fun.

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

~>John<~

how bout Haelo-ki,.....

Haelo-ki.....

hmmmmmmm
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Trident

I didn't see your reply, John, but does your last name start with an "E"  Or even do you rp as Mokokan...

Shytalon

Lobby:

2. To try to influence (an official) to take a desired action.

There you go.

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Trident

Yes, so I was correct.

Shy, no offense, but your avatar makes me laugh  :D  

Holby

Quote from: ShytalonLobby:

2. To try to influence (an official) to take a desired action.

There you go.

~Shy, Myuh!
Ooh, I want to be the official... Now, what suggestions do you people have for me ;) ?

BTW, thanks for that, Shy.
I will not deleted this