Which is better?

Started by Deathclaw, January 24, 2003, 06:06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathclaw

I am wondering what some ideas are...
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Holby

I asked the same question when I started the game... It depends what you want to do. There's no "yes" or "no" answer.
If you want protection, you join a clan.
If you don't want to get mixed up in this clan-war stuff, or think you're fine on your own, you don't.
I will not deleted this

Deathclaw

I did null vote, and the results seem to favor being in a clan.

Holby

"seem to favour?" *lol* There's only three votes, all of them saying clans are better...
Seems to favour... *searches for single digit numbers- the tasty ones*
I will not deleted this

It is so much better clanless, but with friends, because you make less enemies. If you are in a clan, you are more likely to be targeted, but clanless, nobody picks on you that much!

Deathclaw

Yes, if you are clanless it is important to have allies.

Wickedclaw

when your in the top 10, your life can depend on being in a clan. It is also a big "fear" factor if your clan is strong enough, people wont attack you. If you are clanless and in the top 10, everyone sees you has and easy land source.

calria

In the lower ranks clans aren't a big thing at all, especially because of the limits it can place on attacking, and when you're really low (below 50 etc) you need all the attack flexibility you can get. However, past about 25, being clanless seems like asking for it.

Deathclaw

Hmmmm..... well I'm either nine or ten... if not nine, I'm less than 1 mil NW away.