A story of man and scroofle.

Started by General Austin, July 06, 2003, 06:10:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

The two fellow scrooflers hid in terror, the hair rising on the back of their necks.

The scroofle police were here.

Every day, these brave and patriotic scrooflers defended their heritage as scrooflanders, scroofling in secret. The new government tried to put down these scrooflers with laws demanding that they stop thiswonderful practice. Alas, when they did not stop, thousands upon hundreds of scrooflers were spoofled to DEATH. This is the story of their brave struggle to scroofle freely wherever they please, and how they survived.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Ashyra Nightwing

The young scroofler sat in the Cheeseriffic Chamber. She checked her watch. Still no one here.... The secret meeting was due to start any minute now. Usually the chamber would be packed with individuals, trying to listen to what the Chief Scroofler had to say. This time, it was different. The hall was silent, apart from the clicking of the squeeslebugs as they made their way across the ceiling.

Suddenly she heard footsteps. Someone was running towards her. The chamber door slammed open. A scroofler stood in the doorway. She ran over to him.

'What's wrong? What happened? Why is there no one here?'
'It's the scroofle police. They capured a huge party of scrooflers on the way here. The Chief Scroofler was among them. And I think they know where our secret hideout is...'

General Austin

"What a muddy, dank, evil, icky, pooty, snooty, unsanitary, floofly, and most un-deniably great place to die." he thought. He was ushered most unkindly along by many unpleasant guards, being pushed and shoved closer and closer to his cell, which he would share with 20 or 30 other scrooflers. Strangely enough, this young scroofle-fying rebel was a leader in the secretive scroofle community. That day, while he was walking to his meeting, he was captured along with 50 or so of his scroofers. Now he was being thrown into the Tower of Floof, where all Scrooflers went. They usually went under the pretense of staying until they can go to a courtly trial, but half the time they did not get that far. Either by sickness, lack of scroofles, or torture from having too many floofles at one time, they died quickly, going off to that big scroof-box in the sky. He made plans to escape.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Ashyra Nightwing

'T-they've captured the Chief Scroofler? How?'
The man shook his head.
'I don't know. I was the only one who got away. This net just dropped down on us from the sky. I was standing a way from the group, so I didn't get caught. I ran here, thinking that there might be someone to help...'
He sat down on the floor, his face a picture of despair.
'Well there is! I can help them! Come on!'
The girl grabbed the man's hand, forcing a small map from between his fingers. She leapt up and ran, out of the door, down the underground corridor, through a small trapdoor in the ceiling and into the sunlight. The town of Scrooflivium was just waking up. Lights flashed on in windows, and already she could hear the sond of the street-sellers advertising their items.
'Cheese! Cheese! Get your cheese here! All flavours! Cheese!'
Suddenly an idea flashed in her mind. Cheese! That was exactly what she needed! She scroofled off in the direction of the voice...

Pikepaw

The cheese guy screamed out his adds of free cheese.  Really he was trying to find the evil ones who were capurtering all of the scroofles and he had to help.  He was made out of cheese pizza but was like half pizza, half cheese with legs and arms, his name was Mono.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

RazorClaw

Kevin the penguin was a secret agent, assigned to root out the scrooflers. And their helpers. Walking around in an inconspicuous trench coat, he wrote down the cheese-man and the scroofle-lady. He then brought out his molding sauce to pour on the cheese, if worst came to worst.

Pikepaw

When Mono saw some scroofles running from the scroofle police, he called them over to hide.  He wanted to help the scroofles who were running from the government ever since he abandoned the String army.  They had wanted to attack scroofleland but Mono saw they were innocent and abandoned the evil army to warn and help the scroofles, so that is why he was here.  He bashed the police with his mallet and blasted a few more with his hot cheese rifle and rushes the two scroofles away.
"This way scroofles; don't worry, I am here to help you.  Now Hurry!"
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

RazorClaw

Suddenly, Smack! A huge wall of biscoti slapped them onto the pavement. Mono got away, but now he had captured two scroofles!

Pikepaw

Mono started chasing the peguin.  Screaming at him!
"Come back here with those scroofles you!  I shall kill you if you hurt them!"  Then he caught the peguin in his lasoo of rope and sticks him to the ground with super glue.
"Who are you and what do you want with the scroofles."  the cheese-person asked Kevin.  He made the freed scroofles get behind him for protection from foes.

RazorClaw

"Ha ha!" Kevin put acid on the superglue, grabbed the scroofles, and then went down a secret elevator to the scroofle police.  

Pikepaw

Mono had to regroup.  He retreated and went to find scroofles in hiding against the government and tell them of the urgent situation.  Kevin was wounded from when Mono had shot a hot cheese ball at him, giving pain to his right wing (temporary or pernament, not known) and a burnt beak.  Also the lasso now on the peguins' wing had a tracking device, when they struck, they would know excatly where to do it.  Mono vowed to slay the peguin in the end, no matter what.