All of the top 10 is Alliance and EVTF

Started by Menatus, January 07, 2003, 06:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

I remember when it was all RIM and EO. That wasn't too long ago, either. And Windhounds was the only EVTFer there. WOOH! The times change.

calria

this has nothing to do with... well... anything, really, but what exactly is on top of that poor critter's head on your icon-thingy-ma-jigger?

Abby The Rat

This about clans isn't it?

I remeber that time too, that was the time when I made my clan which is still around to this day. Who knows my clan might just be the oldest clan around. I think I made my clan before EVTF and I was low down the rank to be to noticed. And it is stable at 10 members. The most I had was about 13 members.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Deathclaw

Yes, we are, Menatus.  Now we are land serfs for Alliance.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

General Austin

You're pretty dern cool serfs! *lol* No, seriously, we're just silly widgets wanting the 1st place. DOn't mind us. =o)

p.s. You notice I don't attack people anymore. wOOTness, yes, but no-body else. I'm very proud of that!
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Vengerak

Deathclaw, my only alternative is to disband & start attacking my own former members, my members attacking me & each other in the ensuing Chaos.

To that I say: How about ''No''? Its your own fault. You're stunting EVERYONE of note in this game. Your clan is MASSIVE. Its a travesty, tactically speaking. When you lose land, you can't replace it, because everyone within twenty ranks of you bar about two are members of your ridiculous clan.

No offence, or anything, but you need to disband, or start booting people. Otherwise, lest Orcist, Retto, Kilk or Shael go mental, you'll forever be a fat, outsized clan in the shadow of The Conquerors' League, your land simply taken from you whenever you gain any significant amount. Not because we're cruel, mind. In my case, at least, I attack only in an attempt to help out my ailing economy.

& as to your being land serfs, ha, only because of your own criminal negligence, & the aforementioned oversizing. & I think we all ought to take into account that the poeple below the EVFT feel much the same about them as they do about the League.

Orcrist

~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Vengerak

Heh, little bit of post-warring there, yeah?

Shael of Torethevel

*narrows her eyes* Orcrist is really one of the last people I'd catch post-warring, even though he did do a "Beatles" there.

~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Deathclaw

I only keep strong members in my clan, Raine.  You have someone, who, last time I checked was at rank 245.

Shael of Torethevel

*nods* A couple. Is there something wrong with that?
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Aden

Woodren Swiftsword, former leader of the Mossflower Liberation Army
May 20, 1999 - May 20, 2001

RedCon

Wickedclaw

Our clan is a little too big, but every member is below 50, i think, which is good and bad. Not many clans, except alliance, can mess with us. But like Raine said, everyone around us is EVTF, and I sometimes wish I could just go banshee on everyone around me and kill them all, but they are all EVTF. It gets frustrating but I guess I learn to live with it.

~A Thought From Wickedclaw~
   The only rat in the top 50

Wickedclaw

Our clan is a little too big, but every member is below 50, i think, which is good and bad. Not many clans, except alliance, can mess with us. But like Raine said, everyone around us is EVTF, and I sometimes wish I could just go banshee on everyone around me and kill them all, but they are all EVTF. It gets frustrating but I guess I learn to live with it.

~A Thought From Wickedclaw~
   The only rat in the top 50

Deathclaw

Shael, there is nothing wrong with it, but Raine says I have to many unescessary people.  These low rankers Alliance keeps aren't nescessary, so why criticize me?