All of the top 10 is Alliance and EVTF

Started by Menatus, January 07, 2003, 06:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shael of Torethevel

Shy came from EO along with me. Bloodrath, who is Special Forces was in the top ten and in Alliance with his previous account, and started over.
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Wickedclaw

Not chosing sides with anyone, but I think its good to have lower level people in a clan. It just gives them a bit of a better start. I know that the pride is kinda gone there, considering they wont have too many problems, but really it helps them a lot. I joined EVTF the day I started the game, and it has helped me, and it has also hurt me. But I still think that its not totally unecessary to have the "Perfect clan" with only good good members, its also just cool, if you want to put it that way, to have lower level people in a clan. Its nice to them and you can know that you are taking someone under your wing.

Wickedclaw

Not chosing sides with anyone, but I think its good to have lower level people in a clan. It just gives them a bit of a better start. I know that the pride is kinda gone there, considering they wont have too many problems, but really it helps them a lot. I joined EVTF the day I started the game, and it has helped me, and it has also hurt me. But I still think that its not totally unecessary to have the "Perfect clan" with only good good members, its also just cool, if you want to put it that way, to have lower level people in a clan. Its nice to them and you can know that you are taking someone under your wing.

Deathclaw

Also, if lower ranks mess with you, the lower people don't get desertions and can go after them for you.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Menatus

Yeah, I hate that. I think it's kinda funny when people ranked 150 attack me. Their military is leaving, their health going down, they're not getting anything..yet they keep attacking. Kinda funny.

But if they have more troops than you do in one sence...than its bad.

[EDIT] See? I edit! Wow...well Calria I just don't know. I made Thunderstripe BEFORE I read Outcast of Redwall! >.< bah.

calria

*chuckle* it's kinda funny lookin
I occasionally get the impression, especially from some of the less-than-committed RWLers, that many of those who play RWL have no idea what Redwall is, or at least have never read the books... *clings to Martin the Warrior*

Bloodrath

Deathclaw, the guy you saw down there at 245 is me. Heh, and I around 100 now. Heh, won't be in the bottom for long. Heh, even though I started over and started at the bottom I will rise. So if you see one or two Alliance members down there, well just wait and see.

Menatus

Yeah, I guess it is. I've read all the Redwalls except Triss because I'm to poor to buy a hardcover ^_^;;; and my library is cheap. Wooh, Lord Brocktree!

Deathclaw

I know who you are, Bloodrath.  I was proving a point.  They say I keep weak members, but none of mine are lower than 30 or 40, and most are 20 or better.  My point was proven, hopefully.

Orcrist

Triss was one of my favorites- I got it for Christmas.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Shael of Torethevel

Mine was a present when I got this special award. It's a great book! It's definitely one of my favorites.
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Menatus

Maybe I should just buy it, if it's that good. I'm so mad! When I bought Outcast, I didn't look at the back, and all there is is a stupid pic of Brian Jaques ^_^;;; No Sunflash.

Well, I have Christmas money. Plus I can return some cat stuff my cat doesn't use...

Deathclaw

I got a lot of the books for Christmas.  All that I did not already have, except Triss.

windhound

Yea for Triss, tis a good book, I got it off Ebay for half price...  
heh, and Alliance is also too big, you should think about disbanding it, tis alot like EVTF except a tad smaller, for it has also taken over a lot of spots in succession...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Orcrist

Stop complaining. All of the top clans do that.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant