All of the top 10 is Alliance and EVTF

Started by Menatus, January 07, 2003, 06:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodrath

Hey, I told you though, Alliance picks members that they know they will rise. I have proven I can make it in the top ten, and even the top five. Won't be to long till I enter the top 50, than 30, 20, ect.. Aliiance doesn't pick weak members.

Menatus

They didn't pick me...ach. Now I just know I'm gonna fall.

Germania

Quote from: OrcristStop complaining. All of the top clans do that.
:blink:  

Orcrist

Bloodrath- you're correct.

Germania- Nice post-warring. Go to QMT Promisance Classic and look at the clan AngelZ. EVTF has claimed most top spots after Alliance.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Germania

QMT Promisance Classic?

I have no idea what all these other Promisances are, Azeroth just told me to come here one day so i started playing  B)  

windhound

"Hey, I told you though, Alliance picks members that they know they will rise"

Tis really, really hard to rise if you keep getting pounded back, all alliance members get protection so they can rise easily with little resistance, except from thoes stupid warlordes who attack, who in turn get pounded for their actions...  I and most other hordes could easily rise to the level of most Alliance members if they were in Alliance, instead of getting pushed back...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Deathclaw

I know I could, but I am attacked every day and it prevents my rising.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

The Beatles

Quote from: Shael of Torethevel*narrows her eyes* Orcrist is really one of the last people I'd catch post-warring, even though he did do a "Beatles" there.
Honestly, seeing my name drawn through the mud like that, and by Shael! *sobs in melodrama* Come on, Shael, to repeat Vengy, "____ it". Quit. You're frankly getting annoying and on my nerves.

(That Vengy quote was something Stormy edited, and I think, whatever it was, it's appropriate. More so here, than where it originated.)

Shael of Torethevel

I'm sorry, I didn't think it would offend you.  :huh:  I've been getting on a lot of people's nerves lately... :unsure:  
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

The Beatles

No matter, old gel. (old? :huh:). Er, I mean, oh yeah. 1Chat less. It will improve your steadily-degenerating spelling and punctuation. 2. Don't metnion post-warring; you started it. 3.Refrain from making any kind of comment, reference, allusion, hint or anything about people that is not outright kind and loving, because it may hurt them [Insert bitter experience.]. Um, I tried that, and it's done a lot of good....

~Beatles

Shael of Torethevel

True...it seems you know me better than myself....
Number three isn't that hard, but I think I'll have some trouble with the first two...

Leader of El Queso, #419

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"

General Austin

lolifyouthinkherspellinkan'punktuashunisbadthenlookatme.  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Menatus

Good old Beatles. Always with the sassy talking back. He's my idle.

Orcrist

I remember when I got in an arguement with Beatles that filled up at least 4 threads...*chuckles* at least he's changed his principles.

PS Austin, nice spelling, I thought you copied it out of a college essay when I first saw it.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Shael of Torethevel

I remember when me and Raine started an argument in a topic that reached 14 pages- the most we've ever had on the RWL forum...."Nothing is impossible!".....boy, that argument was a pain.....then it started evolving into arguments like the chicken or the egg, creation and religious beliefs, biological things, like snakes, and flamingoes, and kangaroos. And the original topic was about Stormy.....

Leader of El Queso, #419