Goodbye..

Started by , July 07, 2003, 10:45:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yeah, seeing as how everyone's leaving, I decided to leave as well.  :o Goodbye. You'll find me browsing aimlessly through Xeno's RO forum, or on any place concerning cheese. Goodbye all, it's been a helluva lot of fun, and I really feel sad leaving you all, but it's for the best. :P

Goes off once again to find real friends and turn off computer before my girlfriend screams at me.  :lol:

It's been fun, cya all later..I'll meet you at Europe's cheese eating contest one day. Until then, goodbye and goodluck.  :rolleyes:  

Trident

Aw... :(

Goodbye Cheeeesy...

Meh, I never saw your picture hehe :D  

RazorClaw

[RazorClaw! For pete's sake! You need to go read the rules again! Consider yourself severely warned.]

Urran Voh

Good-bye Cheeeeesy!  As soon as I come back, you leave.  It makes me suspicios...
I only log into this name when my Badrang name takes too long to log in.  (Sorry if this doesn't make sense...)

TS/RULES!

Seems all the CheeseLover people are leaving.  Poor Ashrya won't have any more cheese promoters left.
If only I was a Mario... I could Jump on bullies, Use Yoshi to spit random fruit juices at them, and basically beat the crap out of them...

Almkman

I'm a cheese promoter.Along with penguins,cheese pizza,Ohio State,and Linkin Park.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Kenny Boy

I will promote the cheese!

Why are you leaving already cheeeeesy, i didnt get ti annoy you............... jk

[No all caps. Read rule #10.]
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Pikepaw

Leaving again!  You pratically just got back and now it has been only about a month (no, wait, it was less) and now you are leaving again!?  *Secertly steals Cheeeeesy's cheese and waves goodbye.  Then jumps for joy when he is gone.j/k*  Just kidding man, lol.  I love cheese and will be a cheese promotor with Ashrya.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Ashyra Nightwing

Look at Cheeesy's account. Deleted. Like mine was...

Anyway, bye, Cheeesy. You were a great cheese campaigner. We'll all miss you.

The Beatles

Mm, two posts in the same topic edited, and one for 'all caps'. lol

Teufel, are you overenthusiastic? Just wondering ... ^_^

RazorClaw

Well, she sent me a gagging notice before I even read her warnings, and I had to do a PM to clear things up and all. This si the first time I've read the forum rules since they first started, and even then I only brushed through 'em.

Peace Alliance

Quote[RazorClaw! For pete's sake! You need to go read the rules again! Consider yourself severely warned.]

LOL. frankly, i really wanna know what you had said!

later cheeseface. i admire you're ability to leave such an addictive game :S

RazorClaw

I used things that meant swearing but weren't. I'm not going to say them because I'll get gagged.

Pikepaw

No one must leave!  *Chains, ties down, super glues and nails down everyone who is about to leave in the RWL forums.  So no one can leave.*  Muuuwwaaaahhhhhhaaaaahahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaawwwhhhhaaaaaa!
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.