The Four

Started by The Beatles, July 10, 2003, 12:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

I want my money back!!! *goes at holby with the excactl same leader ratio as him but fails because holby still has more leaders.... goes off in a corner and cries... decides fighting holby with leaders is useless and prepares simply to kill him.*

[*glares* Quit using all caps.]

Holby

hehe... *Stops and reads Peace's IM comment*
er... Someone help me. 12 hours is too far away. Speed up the clock!
And Gold II for once, do not listen to Peace!
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

i know him irl.... and i taught him how to play.... and i don't think he goes on the forums. i think you're out of luck man. theres still a way out

Holby

7 Trillian
Well, a deal is a deal...
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

YAY!!! *calls off his dogs*

Holby

I hope they weren't big dogs with sharp teeth. I hope they were pomegranate shaped little dogs. That would make mine more effective than yours even at the 3/4 ratio.
I will not deleted this

Urran Voh

:lol:

Have you boys been fighting over money? :lol:  
I only log into this name when my Badrang name takes too long to log in.  (Sorry if this doesn't make sense...)

Peace Alliance

NO! they were windhounds. i named one of them Wondy!!!!!!! the others were named
BABA
BABACK
BABETTE
BACH YEN
BADE
Delta One
Delta Two
--------> Delta 9000

Holby

Fighting? Fighting! FIGHTING! Fighting!  *Snarls and moans* Just a casual scuffle over Trillians.

Oh, and Peace, I see no dogs named after me. They're obviously not worthy of my name. *Sticks up nose* 3/4... bah!
I will not deleted this

Urran Voh

:lol:   And I thought stealing 300 billion from Dulvan was something..... B)  
I only log into this name when my Badrang name takes too long to log in.  (Sorry if this doesn't make sense...)

Peace Alliance

I would have named them after you... sept there were send to kill you... because you took my money... witch... isn't a big deal!! *takes deep breath*

*decides to name his new dog "Holby the theif... who eventually comes to he senses and agrees to retourn most, but not all of the money"*

wolf bite

Quote from: Urran VohHe (Wolf Bite) and Josh (Tarsonis) have fought against each other countless times and I say they both won a fair share of their battles.

This is not true, Josh has never won a battle against me.  Unless you want to count the 4 multi acounts he had that did leader murder on me until I was weak enough for his main account to attack my land.

Has Josh changed the game? Yes, by being a cheat that is now banned.  
Is he a great player? A dishoner to the game maybe, but hardly a great player.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

RazorClaw

Uh, guys, it's kinda, well, trillion, not trillian. It goes like this,

one
one-hundred
one-thousand
one-hundred-thousand
one-million
one-billion
one-trillion

See? Well, I must say, that, though all of those were dominant players, I'd add a few others to that list. Where's Stormclaw, or Retto? They were both great players, but they aren't mentioned. I'm just saying that they're not necissarily the best, though they all are some of the best, I'd say.

Peace Alliance

QuoteHas Josh changed the game? Yes, by being a cheat that is now banned.
Is he a great player? A dishoner to the game maybe, but hardly a great player.
Ummm, i know you had just started. But josh was one of the greatest players in the first round. and without cheating i might add.

The Beatles

Yes.
And Stormclaw was not a bad player, but he owned the game because he was the second to sign up. It's easy like that, but he lost to Retto.
Now Retto is better, of course, but he did not shape the game as radically as the above 4.