Those who I respect as players

Started by Deathclaw, July 13, 2003, 06:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodrath

Ah, nice that some people remember me. Heh. Anyway, I didn't make Cal's list and since you need to be less agressive, that leaves me out.  ;) Ah well.

Ashyra Nightwing

I respect most people, but honourless high-networthed rank 9 mashing people who attack me 57 times from rank 2 are eEeEvil.

Urran Voh

Quote from: wolf biteCalria, I count at least 6 people on your list that are aggessive.

(no longer friends with Calria)

And I would have Urran Voh on my list.

Wolf Bite
Wooohoo!  I made Wolf Bite's list! :D

Anyways, here is my list:

Wolf Bite
Deathclaw
Peace Alliance
Calria
Quami
Ad
Ereptor
windhound
Bloodrath
Ashyra
Xenocide

(This is not in order of who I respect the most)  If I forgot you, just tell me.
I only log into this name when my Badrang name takes too long to log in.  (Sorry if this doesn't make sense...)

Blackeyes

::cries:: Me not on anyones listes... ::cries:: I wouldmake a list but no one put me on theres so I know put you on mines.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Urran Voh

Blackeyes!  I knew I forgot someone.  *adds Blackeyes to his list* There you go!  :D  
I only log into this name when my Badrang name takes too long to log in.  (Sorry if this doesn't make sense...)

Blackeyes

Yippeee! Thanks Urran. Your a cool guy.

*Makes a list*(these aren't in order)

RazorClaw
Peace Alliance
windhound
Urran
Ad
Holby
Teuful
Shael
Ashyra
wolf bite (I guess)
Ereptor
Mark
Beem
Bloodrath
Calria
Deathclaw

(Even thouhg like none other then Urran put me on there list. I'll let it go this time.)
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

The Lady Shael

*blinks*

*blinks again*

*faints*

In my own opinion, I don't really think I'm that much of a good player. The only reason I was Empress was because Stormy gave me his stuff when he left, and I haven't really done well since then, and I guess some people have looked down on me as a player because of that. Because it seemed like I had no skill. Thank you EVERYONE who put me on their list...I don't know if you did that to make me feel better, or because I'd yell at you if I didn't, or because I'm just a good forum-goer and you got mixed up, or you were afraid I'd use my almighty mod powers against you if you didn't, or if that's just really true. *ponders* I can't believe that yet though....

My list:

Raine
Kilk
Retto
Stormy
Teufel
Wolf Bite
Peace Alliance
Windhound
Tarsonis
Germania (with some reluctance)
Cal
Bloodrath
Aus
Ju
Tania

and I don't have time to add any more, just hang on, I'll be back.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

wolf bite

Ashyra Nightwing, I think the reason that you were attacked 57 times by a person in rank 2 (Rahl) was not that he has no honor, but that he had noticed your massive attacks on the peaceful, non attacking, Retto.  I think his honor is intack as he lost a ton of penelties defending the honor of his clan and the admin against your attempt to kill a peaceful player.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Urran Voh

*gasps* I forgot Shael!  *quickly adds Shael and Teufel to the list*

I've never seen Raine, or Stormy play so I can't add them to the list.  And I've only seen Retto be a peaceful Farmer.

TR Shadow

Quote from: The Lady ShaelMy list:

Raine
Kilk
Retto
Stormy
Teufel
Wolf Bite
Peace Alliance
Windhound
Tarsonis
Germania (with some reluctance)
Cal
Bloodrath
Aus
Ju
Tania

and I don't have time to add any more, just hang on, I'll be back.
I made your list?  I don't even play!  *Laughs* *Attemps to earn respect in the game Magic by not playing it*

The Lady Shael

Yes, I'm not sure what I was thinking then....^_^ I thought Peace Alliance was you because of his avatar, and he was complaining about not being on someone's list, so I put you on. Thank him for it. ^_^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Peace Alliance

QuoteAshyra Nightwing, I think the reason that you were attacked 57 times
Unless he used the Heal spell.... 57 attacks would take 456 turns...are you saying it took him 1 hour to make these attacks???

calria

*celebrates*

WOW! I made some peoples' lists! *dances*

Urran Voh

I haven't attacked Calria since she had her Donkey Nurturer account.  Have I? :unsure:  

The Beatles

That's funny, I made everyone's list on the first page, but not Urran's, Blackeye's, or Shael's. Hmph.
Oh well.
I won't bother making a list, because in my experience it is always a bad thing, if you forget someone, they yell at you. Hee.
And I made Cal's list!