Mark
Beem
Bloodrath
Calria
Deathclaw
Beatles
Kilk
Menatus
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Vengerak

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:

Spigot/Haruvar (Retto) - For he is the master.

Scimitar Ragefur - For being a great & persistant player, & a proper "Warlord". Plus he was just cool.

Tarsonis (Fenix/Josh) - For his skill with the stoats & his ability to keep his economy going strong even when putting everything he's got into the army.

Colonel Kilkenne (Kilk) - For KM & his numerous grand designs.

Germania (Nick) - For being capable of advancing his rank quickly in spite of everyone's sincerest efforts to keep him down ^_^.

Bogfoot the Impaler/Grenaulk the Scavenger (Lord Kalagon) - For his no-nonsense, brutally effective tactics.

Stormclaw Delor (Stormy) - For being able to stay on top for so long despite not being an exceptional player on account of his silver tongue & being the undisputed master of trickery & guile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been out of the game for a while, so forgive me if I've forgotten some people. Memory's hazy in places  :sick: .

Abby The Rat

~watchs some people forget the most peaceful warlord ever in the game~

I'll be coming back soon....

YAY
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

RazorClaw

Well, if it were for survivors on turbo, I'd be it.... I have a knack for getting smacked by rat-massers (not people like Peace who have lots of rats, I mean people who ONLY have rats. Peace has skiffs, too. ^_^) and then getting back to about five ranks ahead of where I was. That counts for something. I'm not the best player, but I'm pretty good, and, when I get rolling, I get rolling.
Wait a sec, i'm on Blackeyes' list? COOL!

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: Peace Alliance
QuoteAshyra Nightwing, I think the reason that you were attacked 57 times
Unless he used the Heal spell.... 57 attacks would take 456 turns...are you saying it took him 1 hour to make these attacks???
57 attacks would take about 100 turns... Why would anyone waste 100 turns attacking me, taking 90% of my land, smashimg my economy about half a mile into the ground, and making me consider leaving for good?

Someone really hates me.

wolf bite

Quote from: wolf biteAshyra Nightwing, I think the reason that you were attacked 57 times by a person in rank 2 (Rahl) was not that he has no honor, but that he had noticed your massive attacks on the peaceful, non attacking, Retto.  I think his honor is intack as he lost a ton of penelties defending the honor of his clan and the admin against your attempt to kill a peaceful player.

Wolf Bite
Did you mis this post?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

RazorClaw

The most I've ever attacked ayone was thirty-seven times, on this guy who attacked Julie (who was in my clan at the time) enough to reduce her from about 500 land to 0. I got him from rank 15 to 135.  

Vengerak

I think she just reckons that its overkill. & a little pointless, too, from the attacker's point of view. An attack motivated by savagery rahter than need or desire to expand.

But, eh. He's a Warlord, I s'pose. Ethics tend not to be their forte.

calria

57 attacks would have to take more than 100 turns, because of the health diminishment... aren't attacks something around -6% health each? So you'd need 3x as many turns to maintain the ability to attack.

Vengerak

Not with careful use of "Heal" in the General's Hut.

calria

Ahhh! I didn't think of that... *bows down to superior intellect*

Vengerak

*Ego swells further, head explodes (& I just had my hair cut & gelled, too.).*

Blackeyes

*Gets splattered with gel*Uuugh!! Thanks alot!

RazorClaw

Since he has superior intellect, he splattered me with 20 pounds of brains. *puts Raine back together* There! Now others can give you compliments so you explode again!

Blackeyes

Hahahaha, *puts up invisible sheild so he can't get gelled again*