Thinking of having a photo album...

Started by The Lady Shael, July 14, 2003, 01:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

I thought it would be rather nice to have a photo album with pictures of any RWLers who can spare them. It'll probably be on the Yahoo Photo Albums, but if you can think of a better place, just let me know. Send me an attachment or url of your picture (just ONE, please, and make sure it's appropriate, or I'll find another picture for you and you won't be happy with it, I promise you) and I'll put it up. Hopefully this will also discourage personal photo avatars that confuse other forum-goers. *coughJuliecough*  :P

[EDIT] Either post the url to your picture here, or send it to me as a url or attachment to theladyshael@redwall.net.

~The Lady Shael
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

calria

I will have to scan one in, but I will get it eventually! :-D Just prod me if I don't, ok?

Stormclaw

Here's mine.

Akh kohnos tssha! (to quote a spell in one of my fictional universes...)
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

Peace Alliance

i hope this shows up right... it looks JUST like me!

DARN! it didn't... anyone know why?

wolf bite

Peace, strange thing happened. I copied your pic and pasted it in "word", where I can see it.  Then came back to the forum and I can see it here too now.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Brock

Hmm... interesting.  Didn't work for me.  Wolf Bite, I'm confused.  In your signature, it says you haven't made any kills.  Yet it also says you're the slayer of evil emperors.  How can you slay someone without killing them?
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Scarwake

*points at Shael who keeps ignoring his posts* I've already made a RWL photo album as you like to call it!  The url is in my signature for those who want it!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Brock

*Looks at Scarwake's site*  Ooooooohhhhhhhhh... cool..........  *drools*
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

The Lady Shael

*pops Scarwake's bubble instead* I am surprised that I haven't heard about this yet, you apparently haven't made a big deal of it on our side. Unless of course, I wasn't here when you posted it. Besides, it wouldn't hurt to have a plain RWL album, without the VIer pictures in there, for after all, we are two separate sites, of course, and the rift between us grows bigger.

I'm sorry if you're offended by this, Scarwake, I've been having a /very/ bad day today, one bad thing after the next, and then this to top it off. Most of my bad mood owes to my lack of skill playing X-Men on a Playstation...I barely won any matches...grrrrr.....
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

wolf bite

Quote from: BrockWolf Bite, I'm confused.  In your signature, it says you haven't made any kills.  Yet it also says you're the slayer of evil emperors.  How can you slay someone without killing them?
I have taken meny emperors from their seat, some have deleted.  But I have never made a kill.  I have no want to take anyone out of the game.  I think that those I have "slayed" felt like it when they found themselfs falling in the ranks.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

I LOVE you're site Scarwake... If anyone didn't see the album, it looked like this:

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

I just love it!

For some reason my picture is working for me now. Must have been wolf bites presence.

QuoteI think that those I have "slayed" felt like it when they found themselfs falling in the ranks.

Yes, yes I did feel like it. It was an awful feeling.

Ruatine

"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Peace Alliance

Scratches head... You look like so many people I know! thats really odd!

Scarwake

Well, Peace being one of those sarcastic beings again...Perhaps its just your computer, because everyone else that's visited the site has gotten through with no problems.  I just tested my links to make sure they were correct and they are.  Or perhaps your computer can't handle the number of pictures on the site.  But it works...

Oh, and Shael perhaps instead of us fighting we could instead work together on this 'photo album'.  I did make a big deal out of it when I started it, but obviously nobody listens to me surprisingly enough.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Sonoras

Cool. Teufel,I tried to go to "stephanies pic" but it didn't work.Oh well....*wanders off,in search of a cheese loving,monkey eating penguin*