Thinking of having a photo album...

Started by The Lady Shael, July 14, 2003, 01:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR Shadow

For a picture of me, you could look at Addy's avatar ^_^.

Ruatine

QuoteTeufel,I tried to go to "stephanies pic" but it didn't work.

*shrugs* Not from a problem on my end. It works fine.  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

calria

Uhmmm, TJ? Hate to point it out to you, but the page you made is 99.9% impossible, because you didn't bother to make the pictures of a decently loadable size. Learn how to crop and resize, so that we don't have to load an image that's bigger than our screens.

Oh, and I found a decent picture, which I'm e-mailing to you!

Scarwake

Huh? I think your computers are just slow or something, because none of the pictures are bigger than your screen, because I resize them all to a decent size, 'cept for one which was a bit big because there are 3 pictures in it.  So, blah!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Krif

~This is not a signature.  Stop reading this.  It is not a signature.  I will not have a signature.  Oh no!  I made a signature.~

Ashyra Nightwing

Wolf Bite, you are an evil emperor.

*hides from Storm's pic*
That's scary.

http://www.is-connected.com/sites/ashyra/a_picture.htm

calria

I still say your photo page is evil. *nods*

Then again, I am a graphics nerd, and things over 30K annoy me. My ISP annoys me too, though... not anywhere near fast enough. *gnaws on random things*

Peace Alliance

I love graphics!! My programming teacher got all mad at me becaus i would spend so much time making my VB programs look pretty instead of just making them work. lol, What do you use to edit pistures and stuff Cal... Flash?

Krif

If I figure out how to work my mom's scanner I'll post my picture on here.  Maybe I should go ask her.  Or maybe I should ask her if my pictures have been developed.
~This is not a signature.  Stop reading this.  It is not a signature.  I will not have a signature.  Oh no!  I made a signature.~

The Lady Shael

*thumbs up* Thanks everyone! I'll try to get it up ASAP. And Scarwake, that sounds like a great idea. It seems that not many people are able to view your site, so we'll use the Yahoo Photo Album, although I was able to access your pictures. (I've FINALLY seen a picture of Kilk, wahoo!!) We can move the pictures you have into the album I'm going to make, and you should put your e-mail address here so people can send their pictures to you too.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

calria

-in reply to Peace-

Nah, I don't use Flash... I've tried to learn a few times, but it eats me for lunch, and I don't have the time to sit for days and figure it out. I use Paint Shop Pro 7, and all it's packaged extras, plus BladePro and EyeCandy. *shrug* I do mostly website layout type stuff, so that with Macromedia Dreamweaver MX is everything I need in life!

The Lady Shael

I use Paint Shop Pro 7 too, that's the only image program I have, but I usually have to switch back and forth between PSP and Paint because I can't get the text to work the way I want it to. *made her butterfly avatars in PSP7*

LINK TO THE OFFICIAL RWL PHOTO BOOK: Click here, and bookmark it!

All the current pictures are all different sizes, so don't click on them. I'm just a tad lazy to resize them right now.

[EDIT] Added the ones from TJ's site, but not the one of TJ, Julie, or Kilk, because I plan to crop them a bit.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Scarwake

M'kay...Well, I've got somemore pictures that I've recently received!  If you want your pictures on either sites then send them to SavagePark03@msn.com
We'll have them up within a day or two I'm sure...I've also got a bunch of peoples' pictures that I'll be putting up tomorrow too so if you want your pictures up then send them as soon as you can.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

The Lady Shael

Alrighty, so that's that. Send in your pictures, once we get enough pictures in, I'll consider allowing second pictures.

Also, if you're planning to attend the RWLCon, submitting your picture would be a good idea. Submit your picture now, while there's still room on the front page!

Blackeyes

Shael. Hold a spot o the front for me. i am going to get one soon. I just need to get my scanner up and running. Please keep a spot for me on the front page.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....