Thinking of having a photo album...

Started by The Lady Shael, July 14, 2003, 01:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR Shadow

*Wonders if she was ignored*  Ad's avatar is the one I want used.  *Nods*

Ruatine

*wonders the same thing*

*points* The link to my pic is on the first page.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

The Lady Shael

Blackeyes: Scan it quick, places are filling up fast.

Julie: K, sorry about that, I was just getting the ones from TJ's site.

Teufel: Sorry about that as well, some people were saying they couldn't get to it, so I didn't try, but I got it now.

[EDIT] Got ya in. Look at that, I even dug up a picture of Josh, and a cropped picture of Kilk off of TJ's site.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Scarwake

Pictures are still being accepted for both The RWL Photo Album and the RWL/VI Photo Site!  Any images that are received around 6pm Indiana time won't be put up for a day.  So get them in today as quickly as possible!

Shael, could I also get your email address or something so I can send you the pictures or something for the photo album?
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

The Lady Shael

My e-mail: theladyshael@redwall.net

I just sent you an e-mail with some info in it, TJ, but you probably haven't gotten it yet.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Scarwake

Actually I probably have gotten it, but I'm not signed in to that name on my msn messenger so I don't quite know or not...*goes to check*
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Peace Alliance

lol, you two are just competing here. hehe

The Lady Shael

Not really. You'd be surprised how well we were working together on MSN and AIM last night.

Scarwake

Yeah, Peace not everything is about competition!  And as we've said before we are working together to form the RWL Photo Album!  If we weren't I wouldn't have allowed Shael to take the pictures off my site, because I would've put a code in to stop any form of copying them.
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Kenny Boy

Peace, you should get a photo album, I wonder what you look like, *thinks* probably tall, has black hair, maybe glasses, and some zits on his face.
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Veranor

#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Blackeyes

Lol, don't we? Well. Kenny, I picture you, short, red-orange(maybe blond hair), no glasses.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Peace Alliance

I don't look like a nerd! In fact... I'm not really. Not smart enough to be. Besides, I do other things... White water kayaking, snowboarding, hockey, haning with friends.... I'm well rounded. hehe... well rounded in personality and look ;) (although some would argue  <_< )

calria

I'll bet Peace has blonde-ish hair, is medium build/height, and has a quirky nose.

Kenny Boy

Quote from: BlackeyesLol, don't we? Well. Kenny, I picture you, short, red-orange(maybe blond hair), no glasses.
well im only 4'9 and i have black hair no glasses

and peace why dont you like skateboarding if you like snowboarding
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image