Turbo

Started by Juska, July 17, 2003, 09:11:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

Im new, could someone explain turbo to me? Like how is it different from regular and stuff.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

wolf bite

Turbo was a game where there was no clans and the turns come a lot faster so you can use full turns 2 times a day.

This one we are playing now is is a bit differant, where they set up two teams and 2 emperors. The idea is for each team to try to break the other teams emperor.  The Ice team has broken the fire emperor.  Fire is now working to break the Ice emperor.

If you have just joined the game, see what team you are on (fire or Ice) and on the main page will be the password for the clan forum. Go to their forum and check in and they will tell you what the plans are and how you can help.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Juska

thx wolf bite
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Blackeyes

That was really well said. Couldn't of put it better myself.  
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Sonoras

Yeah.....
Explained everything(I'm NOT being sarcastic)

The Mercenary

Sorry to break the news, but you are all blatantly wrong.

Turbo as well as Regular are games where Wolf Bite recruits all the top players together or uses them to make himself emperor. See Wolf Bite changes the game and ruins it for everyone else, while at the same time constantly saying how he is doing this for everyone else.

Wolf Bite : Era 2 : Cheater

The Lady Shael

Must you make everyone look bad to make yourself look clever? That had absolutely no connection to what they were talking about.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

The Mercenary

The question was what is turbo. Turbo is another game Wolf Bite manipulates with his good friend Rahl, to make it a complete waste of time for others. Sorry Shael but no. As much as I like you and respect you, please don't get involved here.

WolfBite : Era 2: Cheater

You know what I am talking about.

wolf bite

I keep saying that I plan to retire and become a teacher after the resets, but it seems that a few people want to give me a reason to stay in the game. Hehe.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

The Mercenary

Hehe? Is it just me or do most guys chuckle or laugh a little deeper. Now perhaps its just me, but are you completely positive everything is in the right place? I really can just imagine Wolf Bite staring at his computer screen... "Hehehehehe," his scrawny unathletic body typing things in on his calculator.

A startling announcement brought to you by The Normal Population, coming up next.

Wolf Bite is officially the best player in the game. He can even beat the Mercenary! Wow! The thing is though, Wolf Bite has no life/friends, and seems to be online over 13 hours a day. Wow! Incredible! Look at the commitment this child has given to a game that will never win him anything! Congratulations Wolf Bite!

Blackeyes

Lol, wolf bite is a father. He's not a kid! Ok, so that proves nothing really....  
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: The MercenaryWolf Bite is officially the best player in the game. He can even beat the Mercenary! Wow! The thing is though, Wolf Bite has no life/friends, and seems to be online over 13 hours a day. Wow! Incredible! Look at the commitment this child has given to a game that will never win him anything! Congratulations Wolf Bite!
Please not this again.  There was enough of this about Ereptor.