The Official RWL Photo Album

Started by The Lady Shael, July 18, 2003, 07:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

to get a shorter address use a .tk address!!! you can have like www.RWLpics.tk

now THATS short!

to get one: go to www.dot.tk

the hyperlink never works for me, it doesn't even let me put it in. every time i out a web address in and click Ok it just does the error sound and nothing happens... it drives me insane!

calria

Awww! Poor Peacey! *pats*

Sometimes I get that, too, but only when my computer is hating on me especially much...

Peace Alliance

hehe, Its not that bad... I think. Pictured just hate me. i once had a good one, but i was like 12... so i'm not gonna use that. i don't have any i fan find right now

Scarwake

*points* We already tried one at dot.tk but alas its being evil for some reason and won't let us...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Ashyra Nightwing

It does not work for me either. That was the shortest URL I could find, except for .cjb.net or .co.nr.

The Lady Shael

So, while we try to figure out how to get a .tk address, we are currently waiting on photos from Peace and Blackeyes. *points* I put a newer picture of myself in the album today. That was taken last Tuesday, (I assure nothing much about me has changed since then) but that's not my house. Or my computer. My computer looks WAY cooler than that... :P  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Kenny Boy

Wow, this is cool, I never knew what any of you looked like! And Shael thats an awesome looking computer so you must have like the computer of computers!
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

calria

*pokes Shael* Later when I get a better picture of me can I replace the one y'all have for me? It's supremely evil... even my avatar one is better than that, but it's waaaay too small. *nods*

Peace Alliance

QuoteMy computer looks WAY cooler than that...
*sighs as he looks at an identicle computer to his* hehe.
I'll try to get some pics while i'm at camp.

Sonoras

Quote from: ScarwakeAwww...You people are so cruel to each other!  *grins* Like I'm one to be talking, but oh well...

Yes, in the album no shirt equals nudity unless it was like taken on the beach.  Because Shael and I feel as though it could eventually lead to people becoming a bit too loose with clothing and eventually have nothing on and I don't want to see it and I know she don't!

*grins* Com'on Beatles submit a picture of yourself, you too Pikepaw and Wolf bite, and Blood Wake.
You don't want to see Blood Wake........but if you do,here he is: :strange-eyed:  

Scarwake

Lol, yes we'd like to obtain pictures from as many people as possible!  Speaking of which I've got a new picture coming in soon from Mark.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Peace Alliance

My pic is in my avatar... you can use that. Its not a very good one, i was mad when my friend took it. Theres a funny story to it though. I leveled a small village just after it!

Pikepaw

I have broken two mirrors at least and terrifed myself I look so horrible and terrifing.  My face would scare you all so badly that I will not show you it.  Plus you know I look like a two eyed Finnbarr Galedeep. (lol)
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

The Lady Shael

*knows how some of you feel* Sometimes I'm scared to look in a mirror, I avoid looking at myself at close distances....
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Pikepaw

It is my ugliness that broke the mirrors.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.