The Official RWL Photo Album

Started by The Lady Shael, July 18, 2003, 07:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

OK, just to prove that I look nothing like Michael Moore, here's a little comparison:

Me, on the right. Yes, that is a Heineken in my hand, they were all out of good beer.

Michael Moore, also on the right.

Now, he is obviously much fatter than I, has a substantially smaller head, and overall looks nothing like me. Oh, and he's also a lot shorter than me.

And since that's a better and more recent picture of me, I guess that can go in the photo album. Though I don't like my beard in that one.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Blood Wake

wait... which one are you in? isn't it both? I'm confused...  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
:-[

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Gen. Volkov

Snare isn't the only jerk Sean.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Blood Wake

I'm sorry, but I don't see what I did wrong...

Wolf Snare is a major jerk. it's not right to compare me to him and you know it
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI'm sorry, but I don't see what I did wrong...

You know exactly what you did wrong. You said I look like Michael Moore, when I don't. Since I hate Michael Moore, you offended me almost as much as anything Snare has ever done.

QuoteWolf Snare is a major jerk. it's not right to compare me to him and you know it

Nope, it's perfectly right, you are a major jerk for saying I have anything in common with Michael Moore. Especially since Moore is a short, fat, repulsive, jerk and I am none of those things.

Blood Wake

so... I just told you over msn messenger that I was going to come here and tell my actual opinion, but I was going to make at least one post saying that I still think you look like Moore first. but since you're REALLY upset about it. I'll make sure everyone on the forums knows that I don't think you look like Moore in anyway and I was just joking, I'm sorry you took such offense to it, but I assumed that there was such a difference between the two of you that you would accept what I was saying as a joke.

now say you're sorry for putting me on the same level as Wolf Snare

edit:
Volkov says:
And Sean is a jerk on the level of Snare
Shadow says:
not possible

h

Gen. Volkov

Quotenow say you're sorry for putting me on the same level as Wolf Snare

Alright, I'm sorry for saying you are as much of a jerk as Wolf Snare.

I'm not REALLY upset, but yeah, I am kinda mad, because I REALLY don't like Michael Moore. Like, on the level that most liberals hate Limbaugh or O'Reilly. I don't like those guys much either, but not as much as I dislike Moore. Maybe if there already hadn't been several references to me looking like him, I would have taken it more as a joke, but at this point the joke is stale for me.

Now, I do think I look kinda like this guy:

Blood Wake

agreed!

Firetooth you fool! change this man's dealyo on facebook!!

h

Shadow

Looking like someone who is a butt doesn't make you one. Not that you look like him haha, but still.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

QuoteLooking like someone who is a butt doesn't make you one. Not that you look like him haha, but still.

I have nothing in common with that butt, and I want nothing in common with him. Even looks. LOL.

The Lady Shael

One of my friends is convinced I look like an Asian Jennifer Love Hewitt.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Matthew Bellamy

Quote from: Blood Wake on June 23, 2009, 08:33:31 PM
agreed!

Firetooth you fool! change this man's dealyo on facebook!!
Maybe if I feel a conscience burst some time.
Yes, I can be jerk too! :D
All seriousness, ya don't look like him in either picture, I just find it funny...don't worry I'll change it sometime
Shadow      12:32:45 PM     Nothing, or nothing you can see...

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 16, 2009, 06:02:34 PM
Angry Playboy Bunny Night Wolf!!!!! :D
Quote from: Mr.Grimm on June 17, 2009, 11:44:27 AM
Firetooth is cooler.
I know. I try my hardest, but I can't keep up

Daryn

one of my friends think i'm L in disguise ><
Pies.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteOne of my friends is convinced I look like an Asian Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Yeah, but that's a good thing, because Jennifer Love Hewitt is fraking beautiful.

QuoteAll seriousness, ya don't look like him in either picture, I just find it funny...don't worry I'll change it sometime

OK, fine.

Ungatt Trunn II

OMG I GOT AN IDEAR. I'm gunna post a pic of me in a Ghillie suit!!! You guys pick the one with me giving a thumbs up, the one with me randomly saluting or the  one with me hiding somewhere and you have to try to find me.
DIE HIPPIE DIE