The Official RWL Photo Album

Started by The Lady Shael, July 18, 2003, 07:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

The album is now up! Run by myself and Scarwake/TJ, we hope to have more pictures coming soon. We also suggest you hurry while there's still room on the front page. The url is rather hard to memorize, and I haven't found a decent shortcut url for it yet, so bookmark it.

If you plan on attending the RWLCon, these pictures may be helpful.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/redwallwarlords/album?.dir=c64b&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/redwallwarlords/my_photos

NEW ALBUM: http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/

We currently have 50 pictures, including a whole lot of RWLers which I'm too lazy to list right now, a RWL group picture drawn by Cal, two group photos done by Cal and TJ, and a RWL drawing done by Kelly Hamilton.

---
The ordering of the pictures is: drawings and group photos, admins in order of admin-ship, mods in order of mod-ship, followed by ex-admins, then the album assistant(TJ), and then everyone else in alphabetical order.
---

You can submit your picture by contacting me or TJ on MSN, that's TheLadyShael and SavagePark03, respectively, or you can reach us on MSN. TJ's is savagepark03@msn.com, and mine is jessieoakshade@redwall.net. Make sure it's in JPEG format.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Ruatine

For some reason Ad's pic isn't showing. Is it just me?

P.S. Don't let my pic fool you. My hair's actually dark blonde. It was ridiculously dark in the restaurant where my sister took that pic.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

The Lady Shael

Hm, I can see it fine, it's also on TJ's and Ad's site, so you can check there if you want. It's probably just you. ^_^

Blackeyes

Wow, soe of those people look so different fro what I imagened. I am going to ask everyone what they thinkI'll look like before I give in my pic. So. What do you think I look like?
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

wolf bite

Strange, I thought there would be bars in front of Josh, or at least he would be holding up numbers in his mug shot.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

The Lady Shael

*smiles wryly* Oh, you should've seen the other picture he tried to give us. Or maybe not. Me and TJ had to turn it down because we agreed on no nudity in this album.

calria

Awwww why not? *pouts*

Erm... just kidding there...

*cackles*

Pikepaw

I have no true human form so I can't send you a picture of me.  My true form is too unreal and scary to be shown to the public.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Veranor

Wait? The picture of Josh where he has no shirt on? LOL
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

The Beatles

1. A shirt off != nudity.
2. Hey Alcaline, gonna ask people and find a matching pic on google?
3. Hey wolf bite, that's cruel from somebody who probably doesn't have hair anymore. If what you say is true...
4. Me not going to submit, I think.
5. Hope more people will, though.

calria

My true form is too scary to be shown to the public, too, but I did it anyway, so there. =P

Scarwake

Awww...You people are so cruel to each other!  *grins* Like I'm one to be talking, but oh well...

Yes, in the album no shirt equals nudity unless it was like taken on the beach.  Because Shael and I feel as though it could eventually lead to people becoming a bit too loose with clothing and eventually have nothing on and I don't want to see it and I know she don't!

*grins* Com'on Beatles submit a picture of yourself, you too Pikepaw and Wolf bite, and Blood Wake.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Fenix

lol, sorry... that picture wasn't for the album, i took it as a funy thing for some friends....  the hat makes me look a little bad though, im thinking about sending it into the newspaper and makin some money off of it :P anyways, wolf, you're just jealous that you're not as pretty as i am! :D
i'll tal kto you guys later... ollie gave me the link here and said wolfy was bashing my picture... i gave it because i was asked.... it's not nice what your'e doing, wolf, i could argue and slander you, easily...but you're justn ot worth my time.  i'm surprised i was able to check the thread??? maybe my ip became really dynamic tonight and wasn't on the ban list... :) anwyays, peace out and bye guys... btw... if you want the "nude" picture then i'll find the link to my old msn profile..
http://members.msn.com/default.msnw?mpp=42...svFw3cHy8$
bye.