What do you think of Panda Warlords

Started by Trident, January 26, 2003, 08:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

I gained 1000 acres of panda forest, and lost 2 giant pandas, and you lost 1 red panda  :D   I only differ on the losing of pandas  :(  

calria

*chuckle*

insanity is constantly running amuck!

*glad there were never any dead buffalo warlords*

Cheese Warlords... That was a great idea... *Thinks about having 50 million Parmesan warriors*

Trident

Now you have a link for finding out cheese types?   :o  

Holby

Yiss, I went there. I put in my forum name, IRL first name, and IRL surname- all different.
Very good site, though.
Yiss, worthy to be added on a signature.  
I will not deleted this

~>John<~

please tell me that isnt a real site
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Trident

~>John<~

Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Holby

There's these things called signatures. Sometimes people read them. Sometimes not. :rolleyes:  
I will not deleted this

General Austin

Your name is: Aus
Your cheese rating is: Port Salut

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A semi-hard cheese, produced in Entrammes in North West France. Port Salut has a plastic texture, a cream colour, and a mild taste. It is matured for around 4 weeks.
*Dies*

It's on Ashyra's signature. That place hates me.... *cries*
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.