Leader-Loot strategy

Started by Juska, August 05, 2003, 08:57:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

If you use the leader-loot strategy on the login page it really hard to get going and it doesnt say what race to be.This is how I got it to work start building like this: 20% barracks 30%farms and 50%huts then after you have made a good run and got lots of land you build like this 10% barracks 20%farms and 70%huts if you biuld some markets in the beginning it helps too. keep looting and saving your money and keep the same building percentage or go full huts.I actually havent tested it in Redwall,but i have in QM Promisance and it worked pretty well.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

wolf bite

Mind if I help?

Best to pick a stoat or marten.  Then start in a ?rat massing? or ?stoat massing? strategy.  Wait until you have full turns before leaving protection.  Don?t be in a clan.  Late at night make a run for land.  You don?t care about towers or any defense, just land. After you have about 250 turns left, put all your land you are taking to huts.  Keep going only for as much land as you can. Then with about 80 turns left, drop al other buildings (hopefully you have some money and food left) and switch to all huts. Now, what you are hoping for is they don?t take your land from you too fast.

Then when you have turns again,  you land will be 50% lower, but your leader ration will be great.  Sell all your armies so you will not have to feed them.  You check the top player who has just taken a bunch of land, that is your target.  Your leader ratio will break him and you build huts on that land.  Leader feast and loot only as needed for your economy.

If a marten, attack as long as you can keep building huts. Use your last 100 turns in propaganda. Then when they attack you, your leader ration will be perfect for the magic of ?Gold miner.? This will make you a ton of cash.  Spend a few days being attacked, and enjoying it. Because you will be using your loyalty as often as you can making money.  Then after you have spend over 4 rounds being attacked, you will have little land, but an ungodly amount of money. Because in your first turns you had a lot of land for a night before they attacked you the first time, your mercenaries will be very high. You can now buy more armies then you have ever seen and be a top fighter with the food and money be hind you to keep going for a long time.

If a Stoat, when you have about 250 turns left, use the magic of ?stoat academy? to raise your leader until you have just under 175 leaders per the number of huts that you have.  Now use propaganda to build loyalty much faster.  Do this for a day or two. Taking land with leaders, ?Stoat academy,? then building loyalty with your great ratio.  Then when your loyalty is very high, they did not take too much land, your ratio is almost 175, and you have full turns. Leader loot all 450 turns. You now have a ton of money and a high mercenaries count to buy.

There are lots of ways to do it, but this should work for you.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Juska

Wow thanks wolf bite,if you dont mind me asking what type ofstrategy did you use:leader,casher,farmer,indy,or gt
Current Empires:

wolf bite

Humm, with trouble with the mail system, I never know if my mail was sent, hope you got my message.

As far as what I use, it is everything.  I don?t like people to think they know how to attack me, so I change all the time.  Each strategy has a weakness, if they don?t know you for what you do, then they have to waste a lot of attacks to find what will hurt you. If they can?t break me, I will know who is trying to break me and will spank them.

I have used my version of every strategy on the list, and many more I invented.  As I said, I am planning, when I have time, to make a site of all of them.  I think that I have mastered each one.  Peace does better me in rat massing, and Ereptor (and maybe Bloodrath on turbo) has a straight army strategy that I cannot figure out that allows him to keep coming back from a beating with no down time.  

The strategies I am using now: on turbo it is straight leader feast based on Stoat academy. I have over 1.2 trillion Food, thus the high net worth. On regular, I keep switching. I don?t want to say what I am right now.  I am using either a leader feast, leader loot, or massing armies.  Then after doing one for a few days, feeding the members of Slayer what I made, then switching to another one.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Juska

Current Empires:

calria

Why not use Stoat, wolf bite?
I've always found the Stoat: Academy command rather useful for leaders...

The Mercenary

Quote from: wolf biteIf a Stoat, when you have about 250 turns left, use the magic of ?stoat academy? to raise your leader until you have just under 175 leaders per the number of huts that you have.  Now use propaganda to build loyalty much faster.  Do this for a day or two. Taking land with leaders, ?Stoat academy,? then building loyalty with your great ratio.  Then when your loyalty is very high, they did not take too much land, your ratio is almost 175, and you have full turns. Leader loot all 450 turns. You now have a ton of money and a high mercenaries count to buy.
Calria read what Wolf Bite wrote before adding your comments about the game. [editted]

Tsk, tsk, no flaming.