Attacks

Started by Deathclaw, January 27, 2003, 09:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathclaw

Two weaker warlords in the game pose a threat to my lower clan members, wishing to kill two of them. I am retaliating on them for these attacks to get them to stop and leave OA alone. I'm not picking on the weak.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

General Austin

Shouldn't that be in news? Or is that just me?
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

And they are???

Deathclaw

I'll PM people who want to know who. I will not subject them to attacks from all around.

Deathclaw

Nevermind. The issue is resolved.

Trident

:D We're all happy for you  

Deathclaw

Now one is acting tough. I'm rank 9, and he is in the hundreds. He needs to shut up.

Fenix

I think it's kinda dumb, how allaince doesn't get attacked when Retto was rank 1, yet IMC did when i was 2...when I'm a, by far more cruel and vengeful warlord than Retto.  I got my acres from utterly crippling warlords, I only explored 2k acres...my other...400k...is all stolen..

~>John<~

so THATS  how u got so many acres.......LoL at least you attacked Legions of Misery, #833 I couldn't stand him....
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Menatus

Ruthless Warlords are fun! Isn't that what the game is all about? Er...when you're on their side, of course.