#342, Scarwake, Stats.

Started by ~>John<~, September 15, 2003, 07:23:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~>John<~

first of all, blades members, he attacked us, so we mass attack him as he did to us......second of all, we can use all the help we can get, so

Scarwake (#342)
Turns 53 (max 450)
Turns Stored 0 (max 150)
Rank #8
Workers 42,014
Land Acres 15,779
Money $2,480,475,947
Food 1,129,708,224
Loyalty 6,336,355
Networth $43,694,594
 Location Southsward
Race Wolf
Health 18%
Tax Rate 20%
Rats 172,739
Weasels 36
Stoats 2,099,944
Skiffs 553,744
Leaders 69,624

thus everyone should use weasels, eh?
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

~>John<~

updated:Scarwake (#342)
Turns 11 (max 450)
Turns Stored 0 (max 150)
Rank #6
Workers 33,769
Land Acres 17,127
Money $615,894,808
Food 1,119,468,684
Loyalty 6,395,097
Networth $47,538,806
 Location Southsward
Race Wolf
Health 16%
Tax Rate 20%
Rats 4,751,923
Weasels 36
Stoats 1,972,095
Skiffs 564,554
Leaders 75,420

And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Dead Eye

John, I am serious. Which clan did he attack? Who did he hit. I am assiatant leader and trying to make peace with everyone. Can you tell me what happened.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

~>John<~

athel loren.....14 attacks on me, 11 on others, mostly scarcheek, but some others. threatened us, said if we got near him in rank he'd attack us...of course the idiot had only 64thousand leaders at the time and let us espy his 2000 weasels.......heh heh.....we continue until he is fallen or a tribute of.....hmmmm........100 mil food is payed from him to our top 4 players, in payments of 25 million each,  in addition to 1 mil of food for every attack he did, payed to that person, thus if he attacked scarcheek 5 times, 5 mil to scarcheek. [this does not include me].

sounds good to me for now.......he can do with a little less food, the glutton....heh heh.

all terms are negotiable, yet if he refuses the tribute, we shall attack.....it would be a good idea for an alliance between loren and blades, after the tribute is paid or he is dead, of course.

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Dead Eye

Hmm. I will discuss it with him. Until then I call a truce. Just until I can discuss it with him. Agreed?
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

~>John<~

Agreed. He is on now, and if he so much as attacks 1 person, aus has 24 billion money and a whole lot of turns!

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Angrod Palant?r

John, you have no right to make decisions for the whole clan. Sorry Dead eye, I didn't have time to reply to your IG message earlier.
As TJ's threat had a negative impact for the whole clan, I didn't think twice about setting him to War.
However, your bargaining affects only 4 of us, assuming it happens. And is it up to you to say what price we are bought at? I want no compensation for what has been said, I want to make sure he can not do it again.

As clan leader I can make certain decisions for the clan, but I want everyone's input for matters of importance that can affect everyone differently.
I shall create a poll in our clan forum, with two options: Either end war with TJ and he will not hit us again, or keep fighting and rub him out.

John, you're pushing your luck in what you've said. You have made it impossible for me to attack TJ now I know. You also have no power to stop the rest of the clan, unless they see it. I do not want Athel Loren to be known as a clan who goes back on their word.
You're a good player, and I don't want to lose you. But one more step out of line and you don't have a clan to back you up.

calria

Oooooo....
*watches the mini-war brewing*
Such strife...

Ashyra Nightwing

Hm... This could be interesting... It's ages since there's been a good clan war..

General Austin

I WOULD prefer is at least SOMEONE made popcorn here...
*sits down on beanbag and munches jellybeans, watching the clan war* :P  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

calria

*pours 15 lbs of butter and some of that powdered cheese stuff on a huge thing of popcorn*
*passes it around*

So, any blood spilled yet?

Almkman

Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Dead Eye

Listen, we want peace. Blades has not attacked you because we were told we were at peace right now. I think it's a little unfair for one member to tell us one thing, while another says different after we made peace. I think your clan needs to decide who does what. John seemed like he was in control, so he discussed this with us, and so did Aus. Those two said peace right now, and yet your telling me thier word means nothing. So for the past 24 hours we have been at peace with you guys, when you havn't with us?

General Austin

A-HA! *hits fingo 6 times, taking 6.5k acres*

No, not really. Boggs isn't even past the 30-yard line. *munches on buttery cheese popcorn*
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Dixie Ros?

Blood? Does getting a papercut count? (I think I'm gonna get back into the game)

*Eats a load of popcorn*

*Scream* the forum's all screwy!

Anyway..It's not letting me do anything. *Wines*
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"