Just to let you all know...

Started by General Austin, September 10, 2003, 12:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

baska

Well, I was thinking about meeting Ad, but I think my parents want to speak to him first.... <_<  And, Ashrya I would meet you but I have no idea where you live! ;)  

Ashyra Nightwing

Hm...
Happy Pony Land. *nods*

Well, if I see you, I'll say hi!

TR Shadow

Quote from: The Lady ShaelOoh, yes, meet someone, and take pictures! So far we have only one picture with two RWL people, and that's Aus and Ad.
*Gasp* I've met TWO RWLers!  I may have my picture with one of them somewhere.  *Won't tell who they are, even though no one's likely to guess them*

calria

:blink:

Errr...
Wait...
Does a picture of me with my other personality count?

The Lady Shael

*pokes Ju furiously* Send them in!! How come you haven't told us this before?!?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

baska

~Nodnod~ Sounds good Ashyra! ;)  

TR Shadow

Quote from: The Lady Shael*pokes Ju furiously* Send them in!! How come you haven't told us this before?!?
*Giggles* I don't think you'd like them.  *Shrugs* They aren't REALLY RWLers, they're more like...err...Spammers.  Remember when I had a few friends come spam up RWL with me?  I can't find a pic of us together, but anyway there's Admins are Idiots and Redwall hate (She's the girl in black).  The first one was taken this year at Gencon, while the one of Jen was at last years Gencon (I don't have a more recent one =\).  *Laughs* If you want to add them to the photo album, go ahead XD.

[Note] I DID have permission from Jen and Bondi to put their pics up.

[Another note] I couldn't find one of us together.

[Yet another note] Phil's GenCon pictures are up (That's where I got Bondi's pic).

[Yes, it's ANOTHER note] Pojo is God.

[The final note] My post is awsome.

~Julie~

The Lady Shael

*disappointed* Oh. So they're not really official RWLers....Lovely. That's okay, I'll just sit here waiting for someone else to send a picture in...*sigh*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

TR Shadow

Actually, they ARE members XD.  *Giggles* And Bondi is very good looking, is he not?