I'm off to play neopets :)

Started by ~>John<~, January 28, 2003, 06:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~>John<~

:huh:  :blink:

Anywayz, ill be back in 20 min to raise defences
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Trident

Umm...ok  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:

Post warring?   :D  

Fenix

neopets...lol...

That game was starting to annoy me, then a fairy gave me an item worth 1.5 million NP's .... i put it in my bank and havn't accessed it in awhile...maybe i shoulda sold because value may have gone down :D

~>John<~

And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Orcrist

After I got 1.8 billion neopoints, I gave them all to my sister and quit, as it was getting VERY repetitive.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Fenix

1.8 billion??

you're sick......!!!!

considering faery's go for about 300k... 1. 8 billion is insane, you must've played that game forever...lots of spare time..

~>John<~

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

~>John<~

oops repetitive posting i'll stop

EDIT:Orcrist, your name is a sword in LOTR right?

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Menatus

I had 100,000 at most. I have the lab ray...I won a bunch of stuff from that fruit machine. Then I stopped playing cuz it got stupid.

1.8 BILLION!? Gosh durnit!

neopets is @#$%^ up in the worst way!!!!!

Fenix

General Austin

What's "Neopets"? Is that a computer-game or something?
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

~>John<~

grrr but in LOTR book 1 Aragorns sword's sister or sumtin is called orcrist

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome