Should I come back?

Started by Fenix, January 07, 2003, 10:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

I think perhaps a better question might be how doesn't it?
After all, if we're looking for justification in our subject matter, we may as well give up.
The cheese kind of ruined that a LONG time ago...

Orcrist

I agree Calria. I voted Fenix to come back. He's really not that bad of a person...at least compared to me.

((has anyone noticed that I like to use ... alot)) just wondering :P  
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Shael of Torethevel

*folds her arms* Okay, that wasn't really funny, to whoever voted for the 7th choice. I voted for the fifth choice, but I take back my vote. It should be nine. Of course, it wouldn't really do much voting again, even though I can't, because he's already back and all.
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Shytalon

Even though I'm a fox, I still voted for my own choice. Fancy that. My own choice. It's amazing.

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Fenix

10 votes...w00tness...
Could someone please tell me, who are....
764?
I'm going to kill them all, I figure they're subordinates for SOMEONE up top...since they attacked my old account at just the right time...Payback time, 608 just lost 4k, I'll take another 10k in the morning when I have turns...Cheers, fellas.
Probably the only people I'll seek revenge on, since Shael's a nice person and Austin's become my friend.

Shael of Torethevel

Just a sec, I'll edit my post in a sec, I'm looking them up...

[EDIT]

680: Voldamort
608: BlackRockSpire
764 is JuskaRath, but he's disabled now....
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

The Beatles

Um, I do 20-30 murders on the first two every day. They deserve it. For what they did, and they might be one player. 680 ues to have about 3 million rats before murders, and after the too many recent attacks screen I get every day, 500K. :) Same goes for 608. Sure, go and kill them, Fenix.

Beatles

Dunno the third guy...

Trident

608 or 680 is block rock spire.  I used them for land source.  I also attacked them in revenge for Aqualis.  

Fenix

I meant 754 , plains walkers...
sorry, I sometime make typoes :)

Trident

!!!!  DON'T ATTACK pLAIN wALKERS, HE'S MY COUSIN!   Oh well, Guess ya can do what you want.

Aldor Plain Walker

he already tried and lost some land because of it.  Says he wanted to take me down because of my relaliation against Germania.  I took out Germania because of the 6 attacks I received in a row from him/her.  Now I got some of Fenix's land to go along with that.  These 608 and 680 guys are also on my list, for the two of them, along with a third guy, trying to all hit me at once.  I don't think I'm gonna be getting to attack them unless someone hurts me knocks me down about 30 spots though.  Seems everyone is after these guys for something.

Trident, you need any aid?  msg me in game what you may need and I'll send it, if I can.  Unless I get pummeled by Fenix before then.

Fenix

Yeah. You're dead. I was at 30 health when I tried hitting you, I'm at 70 now, When i get above 80, You're dead. Dead. Dead.

Trident

No I don't want aid- instead I'ms ending aid out, before I abandon my old account and go to account 809.  Thanks to everybody on the board (nobody attacked me giving out my number, they usually do) I won't attack them in return.  Wow- rank 50 this morning, rank 20 or so today!  Heheehehehe.  I'll tell you a good land source, Plain Walkers.  

Aldor Plain Walker

oh, so now I'm wrong for not knowing that your strength was down a bit before I got my revenge on you?  I suppose I'm also wrong for attacking someone only 2 ranks above me?  

Oh, BTW, I noticed today that you got hit pretty hard by some other people looking for revenge.  

Vengerak

There are two rats called Shael with poor personal hygiene? How odd.