I have a great idea!

Started by The Beatles, September 20, 2003, 02:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

*rolls eyes* Looks like wolf only wants to play if he's leader.
not a bad idea to make him leader though, he's good at it.

I might be willing to play, but taking the time to get used to a different type of playing... i donno. especially that land spell, that would change all my stratagy's completely! oh well, i like the idea! I also like wolfs idea but i think we should not just challange the best against our best, but everyone against all of us, that would be more fun for everyone.

The Beatles

Yes. Just go in and invade them, I say!

The Beatles

So far:

1. Wolf Bite
2. Xenocide
3. Holby
4. Windhound
5. Beatles
6. Quamicauzilot
7. Fingo
8. Almkman
9. Calria
10. -_-
11. Peace Alliance
12. Josh (unreliable as ever)
13. Germania (similarly unreliable)

Proposed leadership:
Leader: Wolf Bite
Asst: Holby
Scout: Xenocide
Second: Peace Alliance

~Beatles

The Beatles

PLEASE READ: Clearing important issues up!

We are NOT yet playing. We will join on October 1-2, and ony then will we begin our real game and make the clan. Now, we are only testing the waters, as it were.

Issue 2: We will be playing on Server 2, not the others!

~Beatles

Scarwake

Well, I'll also be taking part in this little event, I just signed up on Server 2 as Celtic Blade (#19) to test out the game for when we're to invade them in October...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Quamicauzilot

Something worth mentioning.  Era advancement, Eminent Domain at least (I don't think the others are, not sure) are based on wizards per total acres, instead to wizards per wizard producing structure.  You must have at least 85 wizards per acre to carry out these missions.
If I think of anything I forgot, I'll just edit it in.

To think I almost forgot this.  For those of you that aspire to rule: http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

For the CAFI folks.

Quamicauzilot, leader of The Sockferrets, #10.

Blackeyes

Dude, you have my sword to control. I will attack any who stand in RWL's path of doom and insane destruction.  

P.S. When is the next duels Beatles!?!?!?!?!?
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ashyra Nightwing

Oooh, wow! That would be funfun! I've played Swiftgaming before, and I'd like to play again..

wolf bite

Quote from: Peace Alliance*rolls eyes* Looks like wolf only wants to play if he's leader.
not a bad idea to make him leader though, he's good at it.
This is not what I said. I said that we need a good leader that will get once enemies to fight side by side.  A good leader has the want to talk to people and chat about the game, knows everyone, and can get them moving to do what is best for the clan.  To me that sounds like Holby.  If not him, then maybe Ad.  There are other good leaders, but few that know almost everyone. Any ideas on this?

I am a strat person. I would ask that I have a leadership role (so I can change the settings) and set up the plans of attack that the real leader aproves and gets the team to act on.

There is much more to playing then just being good. We will have to be a team.  If a member is getting too much land and will not be able to keep it so that the enemy will grow untouchable from that land, he/she will have to be told to stop taking land, even if this keeps him from his/her 15 minutes of fame.  maybe the plan is to direct all attacks against one player so that others that we don't want attacked will not be, A player will have to taunt the enemy to be slammed when told to do so.  This is a Team, the Team wins, not just one player.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Xenocide

I created an account just too look around and noticed something strange.  There are NO clans in Server 2.  Is that forced on you by the game?  Or has everyone just chosen not to use clans?

If it is forced by the game, we might want to reconsider this, because we will not be allowed to do the whole point of what we are doing... playing as a unified RWL team.
"You call that a knife? THIS is a knife."
"That's not a knife, that's a spoon."
"Alright, alright, you win. I see you've played knifey-spooney before."

The Lady Shael

*throws a squeaky toy at Ju for pinning the topic*

Argh, I wish I could join in...but ever since my comp got attacked by a virus, I can't seem to log in ANY Promisance...This'll be interesting to watch though.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Guthorm Swordmaster

who will  you be attacking :ph34r:  

Blackeyes

Can I get a link to the promisence we will be fighting?
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Scarwake

Please direct yourself to the 1st page of this topic.  There you will find a link in the very 1st post that started this topic.  Thank you for using Scarwake Advanced Link Finder.

*poofs*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

The Beatles

I have just checked, clans can be made all right.

Another thing: if 20 RWL players join, and there are 5 of them, that is not a fair fight. We should all join up, but limit the number of those who leave protection based on how many players they put up.

You're right, Wolf Bite, Holby is a very good leader candidate, but so are you.
So Holby, Wolf Bite, Xenocide, Peace Alliance for leadership?