Im finally above 100!

Started by , January 29, 2003, 05:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Now, i am number 88, and it's all because of number 1088 who i attacked over ten times, with surprise attack and barelly lost anything. Once i lost only 1 rat and he lots thousands! I'm so happy!!

Menatus

Well that was nice of you.

And, to prevent post-warring...

That was very nice of you.

BOOF!!

Orcrist

Yeah, well, I've been only playing a few days and I'm ranked 45th (a little aid helped...)
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Menatus

I'm 77....a little aid from Retto helped here ^_^;;; I joined a few days later than you.

Shytalon

I remember when I got knocked that low for the first time... Yup. Back in my day, the lowest you could be was 100th...

Anyways, I'm not too worried about rank. Having fun. That's what it's all about...

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Yes only a few days my @#$%^&!!! :rolleyes:  

Holby

QuoteYes only a few days my @#$%^&!!!
Sorry?
---
In my day, I attacked everyone within 20 joining numbers  of me as soon as I was out of protection- with my 20,000 rats.
No attacks broke though :(  But still, better to have tried and failed, than not tried at all ^_^
I will not deleted this

No, i mean tehy had old accounts and thus allies and people who could return the favor!

Now i fell so bad and lost over half my land and units!

Now i'll just wait and drif to a really low number, and then come back up in the future!

~>John<~

oh well. I got to 14th, fell to 72nd, got to 32nd, [after putting a bounty on the person] and then made the person fall. so now im 27th
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Menatus

Quote from: CheeeeesyYes only a few days my @#$%^&!!! :rolleyes:
No you IDIOT, we both have new accounts. I didn't get knocked "way down there", I quit because I wanted to start over. I didn't think I WOULD, but I did :P

I'm #1182. He's a higher number. Thus...?

~>John<~

cool I know who u are now
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome