Real good new fad!

Started by , January 30, 2003, 08:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unlike my raisisns which didn't last, this fad will and its the best ever! Everyone say hello to THE DANCING BANANA!

TR Shadow

And I thought cheese was dumb...

Quamicauzilot

"It's peanut butter jelly time!"  Now all we need is some repetitive music playing in the background.
If I think of anything I forgot, I'll just edit it in.

To think I almost forgot this.  For those of you that aspire to rule: http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

For the CAFI folks.

Quamicauzilot, leader of The Sockferrets, #10.

~>John<~

hmm....i think I've seen that banana before....AHHH ITS STALKING ME
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Aqualis

Hmmm... now it's The Stalking Dancing Banana.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

~>John<~

ya....or the "Stalking whil hyperventilating dancing banana
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Menatus

That banana's a riot! I LOVE this fad!!!

Deathclaw

Glory, Glory, Man United!

TR Shadow

I gots a new fadage, me!  Now we can all bow down and worship me and I can takeish over the RPness forumes :P .

Ereptor

another pointless post.  sigh.  this is why i don't like forums filled with young-ins.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Trident

Oh come on Ereptor!  What type of humor do you have, then?  I personally think that dancing bananas is hilarious  *falls off chair laughing*  

I'll try and put upi teh music soon. "Penut buter jelly and a baseball bat...."

Dancing Banana??? I have a dancing tomato that looks like that...

I'll put it as my avatar for a limited time only...

Roll up, roll up, come and see the incredible dancing Tomato- or I could just use my moving cheese picture...

Holby

Quote from: CheeeeesyUnlike my raisisns which didn't last, this fad will and its the best ever! Everyone say hello to THE DANCING BANANA!
Hello to the Dancing Banana!

:P

I will not deleted this

Germania

Perhaps http://www.area51online.com forums would be more enjoyable to Ereptors.