Topics about my history at redwall

Started by ~>John<~, October 04, 2003, 03:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~>John<~

the games a lot diff since I joined....which was January. Imperial, as I remember, was on top.....or not.......what clan was it when Orcrist and Aus were on a team and orcrist had, say 250 mil networth

then I got accepted in his clan.....and he got smushled.

Most dominant clan in my time........its tough, but has to be LL......not for length, any particualr clan of theirs could of lasted longer....

but it did feel good to see the top 11 ranks in the same clan. that, I believe, had never been done before or since, though I do think we shouldn't of allowed ereptor in, and menatus shouldn't have left, once she did ereptor got enough land to start on his tyranny.....and deathclaw and me, leader and assistant leader, weren't high enough up.....I was 9th, as I believe, and he was 7th......out of 11 people at the top. actually I've got some pretty good strats about how we could of gotten ereptor down before he became 1,000,000,000 land, but, unfortunately, no use now. plus in ll we were pretty stupid.....in not realizing what ereptor was up to. another bad thing menatus did was not telling us she was leaving.....if she did we could of seen what ereptor was going to do........hmm, deathclaw, thats a name u dont see any more, wonder where he went.

back to other unrelated things...I remember my first account....#811, The Hexans......not going to tell you where I got that name, oh no. I used some form or another of that 15 times. good campaign, the hexans. not going to tell you who I am now.

anyway, 811......that was around the peak of RWL's popularity I believe.........275 active......remember my first clan...........not going to tell any of you that......got me first mentor there.....another name from that clan, Krulls captors.......me and him were rank 65 and 66, and we would have lighting strikes on people in the top 40.....mass rats, then attack, then sell said rats and build barracks with 'em. lotsa food needed so we weren't land fat, but....worked well. that is until I got to rank 22 and had to constantly fight germania and Violent sheep.....funny how I remember their numbers.....sheep was 835, and germania was 98....thats all for now\

EDIT: Remembers VU
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Kilkenne

Imperial didn't have Aus or Orcrist in it...I don't know if I remember rightly, but I think it was that clan in which Raine, Retto and myself took down Orcrist in 15 minutes of suicide attacks.

~>John<~

hmmm
dont know, but I dont think so
that was....
erm
something else
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

caedo caelestis

Nice to know i've given at least someone lasting memories.

~>John<~

caedo, your germania? or violent sheep *shudders* he was a rat masser........a real one. stoats won in the end, but he knocked me don 60 ranks first. then all the people I had stompled stompled me.  so then I came back up.....that was nice

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

caedo caelestis

~>John<~

you  are violoent sheep? well yes you did. dont try to defend it

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Orcrist

Haha- Kilk. I remember that. You guys had like a total of 200 million rats, so I really didn't stand a chance. My millions of stoats did some damage, but I couldn't win in a 3:1 ratio.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Menatus

Hah, I remember what clan you were in when you first started. That was a long time ago, I was #456, in the top 10...attacked Tarsonis a few times, was in Deathclaw's clan...good times. I miss the old days.  

Ashyra Nightwing

Yiss... We all miss the old days... No one used to attack as much back then.  These days it's usual for

Oh, yes. There's a huge shortage of land for me... We need some more happy farmers.

caedo caelestis

Quote from: ~>John<~you  are violoent sheep? well yes you did. dont try to defend it
...right.

~>John<~

hmmmmm? defending it? then agin, you had a fair amount of skiffs........

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome