Suggested Role-play Guide

Started by The Lady Shael, October 06, 2003, 03:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Mmm, lovely spam... Did you fry that spam, bake it, or eat it uncooked? No matter what it gets in the way of intelligent discussion, so who cares, eh?  

Guthorm Swordmaster

Lol Why do you deny something that is so blatantly obvius?

DemonSlavers

it's quite funny really you seem to hate me and only me not because im a spammer, but i dont know why but somthing.  Did you even see Aquilas's spam? no Eh, there's my point you just hate me for some reason....?
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Guthorm Swordmaster

Because Aqualis does it on the off chance you just do it in almost every topic i see.

Oscar The Great

You be spam boy spamer of the year I just want to say one thing

spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsamspamspamspamspamspamspamsoamapam                              
I am Oscar and I am in the Mystic clan my Empire s called Bladefang and is 536 in ordinary game
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

Scarwake

Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Deathclaw

its sad how this was bumped up in august 2005 and its still at the top... people start role playing so i have something to do between turns! lol
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

VinnieOlle

I dont get it. How are a descriptions of rooms a suggested roleplaying guide?

taekwondokid42

One day while traveling through Mossflower Forest, Sam, the martial artist expert snaggs her foot upon a vine. Hitting the ground face first, she falls uncounsous. When she wakes up, she is in the office of some sort of animal. There is a bandage across her forhead, from where she had fallen on the point of a stick. She takes a good look around. The room is overcrouded, and there are cluttered papers everywhere. Sam barely resits the urge to get up and explore, knowing that it would be politer to just sit and wait, until the beast who had offered her kindness revealed him/herself.

edit: is anyone going to reply?

Gen. Volkov

It's the GUIDE thread, so no, probably not.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Zara_rose_wolf

Pippin

Quote from: Zara_rose_wolf on September 16, 2009, 05:15:33 PM

It's funny how i've just found this and no warning of w/e has been issued.

And, just wondering, how does describing rooms in detail help with a roleplay? I see a few points but, it's confusing.
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Holby

Quote from: Zara_rose_wolf on September 16, 2009, 05:15:33 PM
That is an unnecessary post in an outdated topic.

Please refrain from bumping old threads for no purpose, as well as contributing nothing to the thread itself. Leave it in the Spa room.

Thanks,

Holby,
modding
I will not deleted this