The Clan of Evil Blades

Started by Scarwake, October 06, 2003, 08:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarwake

Although, I said I'd not be bringing Blades back into the game until the reset I found myself yerning for the call of the sacred Blade.  The hilt wrapped in the dark cow hide, leather in my grasp.  The cold, silver steel of the blade pointing to the rising sun.  The multitude of hues reflecting from the blade and into the translucent waters of the tranquil pond.

A clan from the times of old emerges, not how it had recently retired, but from a time when it was fresh and new to the world.  A clan that was out to seek to help those weak in status, to defend.  To defend any who came to call out to us for our help and protection.  A clan that was at one point labeled the Clan of Unity.  

This clan was The Clan of Evil Blades, which was founded by The Bladewakes, who had been assassinated shortly after the founding ceremony of the clan.  

Then, came another gust of wind to bring it back to carry on what The Bladewakes had come to start, Celtic Blades.  Unfortunately, Celtic Blades failed as well, and the sword left his fingertips and was bestowed upon The Guardians of the Blade.  

The Guardians of the Blade led the clan up to the glory that the once were blessed with, while also leading the clan to be known in the country as the clan who fought against KM, defending its beliefs.

With The Guardians of the Blade and the former leader, Scarwake, nowhere in sight another has come to raise the sacred sword of the Blades.  The one known as Attero Sceleris, one who has been here throughout the entire life of the Blades.  Seeing it all happen before him, he may appear another beast, but infact he is the original leader of The Clan of Evil Blades.  Not only is he The Bladewakes, but he is all those who have followed in The Bladewakes path.  Except this time he intends to bring back the true meaning of The Clan of Evil Blades, defending those who wish it be and being the clan of unity.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album