So, what do you think is the best way to train you

Started by Arono, October 09, 2003, 07:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Checkerpaw

Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Gen. Volkov

*Considers modifying his strat* Hmmm yeah.. this place is way different now..... my old one prolly won't work like it did the first time..... and its actually 25% I think
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Kilkenne

Yeah, it was 25%, sorry about that. Each unit has a multiplier though so your troop counts aren't as good, because you never really need weasels, and skiffs are just to send things...though Josh and I experimented massing skiffs and took the top 10 sometime mid-second age because it no one had them. My bottom line is that you're wasting production power with the default unit settings.

Gen. Volkov

Ah.. well.. I've got a new strat.. so I've changed em.... but thanks for the tip...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Ashyra Nightwing

Yeh... Skiffs. No one has them. Except me....

Don't mass skiffs. Mass rats.

General Austin

It'd be funny if somebeast decided to just keep his regular stats and actually stomple everyone in sight because no-one kept enough troops of all the types? That would be extremely sad.. :sick:  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Kilkenne

It wouldn't work Aus, you can never get stompling? numbers like that from the standard set, unless no one attacks you and you have a perfect economy for a looong while.

Gen. Volkov

Hey.. it worked for me in Turbo for a bit... before I started massing the staoties.... *Evil grin* Hardly anyone does.. so I get to stomple all the silly rat massers......But I have lotsa rats too.... I massed them for awahile.. then lost bout half.. still have a goodly number...