What do you think of #835, Violent Sheep?

Started by ~>John<~, January 30, 2003, 06:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~>John<~

Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Menatus

Wow, nice post-warring/pointless poll.

The Beatles

You're talking, huh?

[edit]Maybe not, after all. Sorry.

Menatus

Yes, I am. And you?

[Edit] No, I was just taking it literally  :D  :D You don't, I don't think. Wow...editing...

The Beatles

Before you posted, I edited.

Rapidfireville.

[edit]And why me? Do I post war?

~>John<~

I prefer the term "talkative" over Post wars.....though Post Warrior sounds cool, makes me sound like the fighter that stays on forever......"post" war, as u see....
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Aqualis

Hmmm *considers post warring* nah.

Anyway, I voted the first option, he keeps attacking me. <_<  
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Trident

I reduced his 20,000 land to 10,000.  .  :lol:  :D     Oh darn, it says the same blasted thing:  You're army is shamed  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  

bjornredtail

My opinion:

Violant Sheep=Land Target, at least befor the recent attacks aginst him
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Trident

:D LOL, he was a good land target.  WAS  :rolleyes:  

Fenix

I like his style...What can I say?

I see part of my politics in Deathclaw, and I see my fierce attacks in Mr sheep..

~>John<~

hmmm he fell alot tho...after getting 17,000 acres from me he must if been pretty happy...and a good landsource....too bad i was 40 ranks below him....

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Deathclaw

Quote from: FenixI like his style...What can I say?

I see part of my politics in Deathclaw, and I see my fierce attacks in Mr sheep..
lol. Your politics? What, exactly, are your politics... I am curious as to what my politics appear to be.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Trident